d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
26 February, 02:08
George News told us to go back and study the 2020 State of the Union.

Listen very carefully to this entire clip.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
Maduro was supposed to step down and never run again. Pompeo made a statement about it just a month before the "coup in America". The building that housed the DOMINION machines in Venezuela was burned to the gound shortly there after. I had the details on twatter but i lost it when they gave me the china boot.
02:31 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
26 February, 03:58
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Like many iof us, I was booted too. Though I was able to log in recently & see my own past posts ~ just unable to post anything new.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 10:02
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
I can only view posts, cannot do anything with them on Twitter. I miss Pompeo's posts thought. Truthfully Fook twitter they need to move in with the CCP (oh wait they already are). I will never go back to those that do not abide by our Constitution.