Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 February, 09:01
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Gave me the chillz 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lightworker 581 @Lightworker58
27 February, 08:52
Exacy same lines on the forehead. Those can't be faked. Same exact voice and can't be denied. Nanu nanu !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 February, 12:49
Except that Robin had blue eyes. I really hope fakes aren't going to be used and presented to us as real. That would not be cool.

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 12:42
uncanny.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
27 February, 12:33
hmm indeed

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 11:54

F B Jones @FBJones
27 February, 12:15
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
She looks more like Kevin Kline, IMO.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
26 February, 11:53
that is robin williams. i can feel it.

Last Days @lastdays1
26 February, 11:43

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
27 February, 11:26
In response Last Days to his Publication
Once you take a closer look at the TikTok videos, it's pretty clear that it's just a guy impersonating RW. Thanks for the link.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 February, 11:41
He looks a lot like Williams but this one has an oval face, his forehead narrows as it goes up. Robin Williams had a very wide forehead. Would be wonderful if he's alive though

F B Jones @FBJones
26 February, 11:53
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
It looks like a wig so maybe thats why it narrows. Young looking hair or it could be a mask - guess we will eventually find out!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 February, 11:35
Wow!!

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
26 February, 11:28
This makes me so happy and have so much hope. 🙏. its also a good sign that there is comfort in starting a reveal...like the theeats are gone.

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
26 February, 11:20
Oh wow! This just gave me goosebumps! I've always loved him! Feeling very hopeful right now! ❤️

connie wright @cowri
26 February, 11:15
Love you, Robin

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
26 February, 11:13
I keep watching! Wow....

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
This gives me so much faith!!!! I had a feeling he wasn't dead from the day I heard the news

F B Jones @FBJones
26 February, 11:54
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Everything about his death seemed off!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
27 February, 09:00
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Agreed, people with that great of a personality, laughing, telling jokes all the time, generally dont comit suicide.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 February, 11:11
Ooooooo I so HOPE it is him. Here is to gentle souls everywhere! Peace hope & love! ❤️

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 February, 11:07
I heard he's alive. maybe he got in the medbed one that rejunates age by 30 years 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I'm excited

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
looks like a match according to the nose tip.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 February, 11:41
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
not just that! His demeanor, facial expressions while talking, literally everything is a match

Not1 Worry @WeWin
26 February, 11:52
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
I think the nose tip is off. Medbeds?

Maria. Liv. @maria07
26 February, 10:57
🙏Wow that's him. I have no doubt it sounds like him, eyes, chin, nose and lips are the same on other pictures. And it may look like he does not have front teeth, but in slow motion of the video, after all they are there. He looks healthy and well, how amazing is that. How gratifying it is.😍

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 February, 10:55
This is Robin Williams, right???? 😳

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 February, 10:53
Thats a excellent impression! Peace! 🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 February, 10:48
Original 'Mork & Mindy' 'Dynamite' No. 56 Scholastic magazine from February 1979

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
My mom's name is Mindy. She got all the Mork and Mindy jokes growing up lol

Indie Anon @IndieN
26 February, 10:35
isn't he playing the role of Melinda Gates at the moment🤔🤔

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
In response Indie Anon to her Publication
I believe Dave Coulier from Full house is playing her...

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
26 February, 10:31
Definately follow your dream if that is the path you'd like to follow.

(Robin Williams' son, Zachary Pym Williams, would be approx 38 yrs old this year)

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
26 February, 10:28
In response A.. E.. to her Publication
Yes. It is. I think he has some sort of mask on because he sounds very nasal. I wish we could get tickets to the parade of the ones we love who are resurrected, so to speak.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 February, 11:43
In response A.. E.. to her Publication
definitely!!!! and the genie!!

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
26 February, 10:16
oh meee oh my~

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
26 February, 10:15
Mildly creepy--cautiously optimistic. 🤔

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 February, 10:15
Awesome! Sure sounds like him and looks like him.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
26 February, 10:10
Robin Williams. Mork from Ork. its in the eyes its him. Hes so talented and smart. If true, Im so happy.