Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
26 February, 04:16
John Durham resigns today 😳
other notables in Texas also
πŸ™πŸ»πŸΏπŸ™πŸ»

https://www.justice.gov/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
26 February, 05:21
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
See no one will be held accountable and the is further proof that there is no longer any LAW AND OIRDER in America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith
Even though it may appear things are at a stand still
The news unlocks the map
Timing is everything
People need to see and understand just how deeply lawless & treasonous these #CrimesAgainstHumanity are for themselves
We have been gifted special vision & eyes to see before the Dam does break loose~ it most certainly will & we will be there together for one another & rebuild together
Trust in God & know this is a very blessed time to be alive
#wwg1wga #GodWins
07:02 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
vox nova @panda_code2
22 January, 10:32
I miss you 🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 November, 02:24
No. The blind sheep need to suffer MORE when the damn breaks for all the shit we Patriots have had to put up with. It's true.

arba happihr @arba
14 August, 08:04
Looking like little John John has a mind of his own :o)
HURRY UP !COME ON! Let's get this party started. :o)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 August, 10:15
πŸ’š we miss you πŸ’š

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 July, 09:27
I am trying so hard, then this sort of thing just shatters me

https://anonup.com/thread/...

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 July, 02:01
😍Qwe continue to hold on tight to faith in this plan.. Qwe are ready! Lets get this Jubilee started!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
17 July, 04:11
what beach is that? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 10:22
πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
17 March, 10:19
πŸ™We are4 all one. Every living thing is connected. we are from the stars and heavens. Once the scales have been removed we will know our true self. Divine love is realπŸ™

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Kit McGuire @KitMcGuire
16 March, 04:33
Eyes on Three Gorges and St. Patrick's Day!

Kit McGuire @KitMcGuire
16 March, 04:43
In response Kit McGuire to his Publication
God's writing is on the wall. Think Babylon!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
03 March, 02:00
I am praying for the frontline fighters, patriots who put their lives in danger to save the children and give freedom back to people, save humanity. God protect and help them!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 March, 06:09
beautifully said. we all need warmth & friendship, especially now.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 March, 03:45
TY❀️i have a partial view from down the rabbit holes, know I have cried out so many times for the children, exposure of their hidden places, healing for the ones who survived, and healing for the trauma of the ones who have been the rescuers. My journey for truth pushed me to see the photos, to experience in some way the terror the innocent ones faced, to see the Evil in the deep places. And tears right now for the voices that were crying out when I and so many others were clueless. For that i have asked forgiveness. TY God that You called together men to form a great Plan of rescue. And that you brought forth Your chosen one to lead this rrescue of the world. TY❀️Mr.President for choosing to give up your life for a time to accomplish God's purposes on this earth. i miss you, that security that you orovided in the midst of such turmoil. Please come back soon. God wants tthis Evil taken down. The Light is so ready to burst f. forth🌟❀️🌟

03 March, 03:23
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Love you Angel Victoria πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
02 March, 03:27

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
02 March, 03:27
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

Paula Goble @Palala3
02 March, 03:26
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Donna Martin @Meme17
02 March, 02:45
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
01 March, 01:26
Speaking of "the map", Q tells us over and over that it's imperative that we understand the map. News inlocks the map. Understand and follow the map.

But did we ever actually figure out "The Map"???

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 February, 02:25
Well said! πŸ™β€οΈ

Field of Light @EartherealArts
26 February, 07:17
Thank you for such an appropriate blessing + adorable GIF.