Only people mentioned by GodisLove in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
27 February, 09:52
In response shari vdk to her Publication
Since about grade 1
I'm 37 now
It got so bad that I've achived my childhood goal of becoming a hermit.
But now I know that was a dumb idea, and I'm almost stuck.
But aleast I have 20years online researching under my belt.
As soon as folks 'aint zombies anymore I'd love to get out and be able to have dialogs. these monologs are getting old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
27 February, 09:19
Absolutely true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 February, 08:10
it is getting easier... more people get it. i am still crazier than the rest of the people around me but i am ok with it

Andi Audet @Andiaudet
26 February, 10:48
Yes, how frustrated it is I have to deal with this for so long and don't know when is "the best is yet to come".

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 February, 07:30
How true, but I must share with everyone, while having my car repaired, a woman sat down next to me and apparently had observed my interactions with various sites on my cell and asked as loud as she could "Are you one of them?" I looked back at her and asked "Who are them?" She said "Qanon". I hesitated but then thought what am I hiding. I replied as loud as she did "Yes I am are you interested in learning some factual intel about our world?" Do you know I ended up with 3 people in that lobby sitting around me holding on to every word.
I shared about the movement and tried to catch them up as best I could in abbreviated form. I also directed them to various informational sites.
In the past I would have been scared to say anything but now I really felt empowered and those that don't want to hear well good luck because it's coming very soon and there won't be a choice to listen because that is all everyone will be talking about.

Looking forward to it!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 10:39
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
NICE JOB PATRIOT! 🇺🇸

Jim SOS @Patriot66
27 February, 11:32
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Similar thing happened to me a while back. I tried to do exactly what you did but was unsuccessful. He just thought I was crazy and said I was a threat to this country. Luckily, several employees of the establishment stepped in, as we were about to throw punches.

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
26 February, 07:16
so true

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
26 February, 07:01
Isnt that the truth.. ppl look at you with glazed eyes, they walk away. There are only a very small few that actually listen.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 February, 06:59
Aint this the truth!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
26 February, 06:58
Hell, I let them know I'm crazy