shari vdk @GodisLove
26 February, 06:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
How true, but I must share with everyone, while having my car repaired, a woman sat down next to me and apparently had observed my interactions with various sites on my cell and asked as loud as she could "Are you one of them?" I looked back at her and asked "Who are them?" She said "Qanon". I hesitated but then thought what am I hiding. I replied as loud as she did "Yes I am are you interested in learning some factual intel about our world?" Do you know I ended up with 3 people in that lobby sitting around me holding on to every word.
I shared about the movement and tried to catch them up as best I could in abbreviated form. I also directed them to various informational sites.
In the past I would have been scared to say anything but now I really felt empowered and those that don't want to hear well good luck because it's coming very soon and there won't be a choice to listen because that is all everyone will be talking about.

Looking forward to it!
07:30 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response shari vdk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Jim SOS @Patriot66
27 February, 11:32
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Similar thing happened to me a while back. I tried to do exactly what you did but was unsuccessful. He just thought I was crazy and said I was a threat to this country. Luckily, several employees of the establishment stepped in, as we were about to throw punches.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 10:39
NICE JOB PATRIOT! 🇺🇸

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
27 February, 03:53
That is beautiful, something similar happened to me at the start of all this in June, we went to a grad party, I was determined I wasn't wearing a mask, or social distancing. Gladly, no one else did either and we ended up with sixty people hanging on every word about Q, President Trump, the tunnels, fake medical, etc. It was one of the best times I had all year! More are awake out there than we know. Not one of them had heard yet about wego.social or anonup.com. Most did their own research but never spoke about it to anyone. It is time to be bold and realize we are the ones on the right side and people are hungry to learn the truth. Blessings!

karys k3lly @karys
26 February, 10:09
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻