Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
22 September, 11:39
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
God: Hold my lightning bolt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 September, 11:35
He just sealed his fate!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
22 September, 11:33
Hmmmm I wonder when Jerry meets God if he will have the nerve to repeat the same statement???? I’ll sell tickets to that one Patriots.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 11:32
Give it less than a month, God wins, bet.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 September, 11:32
Whoa would love to be there when he meets God!💥💥💥✝️✝️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 11:09
He's going to get a big wakeup call...💥

(And good to see your post! We must not be on here at the same time normally, 'cause I haven't been seeing what you've shared in a while. Always good to see friends from Twitter days! Hi!!😇🙏)

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 September, 11:02
then why do you take a Oath on the bible?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 April, 10:10
I fully expect to see Jabba The Hutt Nadler bumping his way down the hill, straight to Hell, when this is all done!

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
25 March, 02:22
God will not be mocked!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 March, 03:44
Oooohhh, God has authority everywhere Mr. Nadler. Beware of falling into His angry hands. You have ticked off a lot God-fearing Americans.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 03:22
He's on thin ice...

Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
03 March, 09:08
TERM LIMITS

ryan kuehl @showtime
27 February, 07:34
you just sealed your fate McShityourpants........

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
27 February, 07:12
That will come back to bite him!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
27 February, 04:34
God never forgets dwarf and neither do people. You shot yourself in the foot!

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
26 February, 10:44
Burn in Hell Jerry...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
26 February, 06:15
Gah! That man just lights the rage fire!

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
26 February, 03:51
⚡Oooooooooo.... ⚡💥☄️🌩️🌪️🌬️ i n c o m i n g . . .

Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
26 February, 03:53
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
BQQM - YES!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 February, 01:41
He always be remebered for shitting in his pants 🤣🤣 on stage.