Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan O’Savin 11-7-20

“This moment is about reversals —
reversals of the coup against America that reached its height
when President Kennedy was assassinated
& sealed the deal for globalists taking control
of this captured operation that is America.
We’re in this ESTHER MOMENT.
These people are into reversals, mirroring.
YOU WANT A REVERSAL?
Riddle me this:
Look at K-a-m-a-l-a in the mirror & what do you see?
A-l-a-m-a-k!!
Is this not Biblical?
She’s an Amalekite—it’s BIBLICAL!!
Is that a God comm?
It’s a God comm…
Do you know how many sealed indictments are out there right now?
209 thousand.
Do you know what 2 & 9 is code for in the cabal?
9-11
They laugh about it & use 29 all the time for 9-11.
In a reversals
Esther
Biblical
17th Book of the Bible moment
209k sealed indictments are THEIR 9-11
It’s BIBLICAL
Praise the Lord, we’re gonna get ‘em all
Every last f*cking one of em.”
09:57 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
17 March, 10:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yay, Juan!!!! Love the Esther moment. I am also looking forward to the come to God moment. It might be similar to Daniel 5. God's hand writing on the stone wall as if it were pudding.I pray for God's mercy for the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 March, 10:51
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Amen! 🙏🍀 For glorious Gaia, her magnificent Kingdoms, Angelic Humanity—all 🙏💚🍀 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
16 March, 01:35
Amen ... I saved that picture to reuse. I hope you don't mind.

16 March, 02:06
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Honored!! 🙏 I love making GIFS but my abilities are limited. In the New Age when I have a Quantum Computer look out baby! I'll be a Gif making industry 😹💓⌨️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
15 March, 02:19
AMEN!🙏

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
01 March, 02:39
praise be to Jesus!

julie baja @JB4DJT
01 March, 02:31
Praise be the Lord.....AMEN🙏🇺🇸

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
28 February, 10:51
i marvel at the brilliance behind this plan
biblical!!!!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 February, 03:46
The Book of Esther was written when they were still doing Blood Sacrifices to appease their God. How do Modern Christians rationalize that?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
The Book of Esther was written when they were still doing Blood Sacrifices to appease their God. How do Modern Christians rationalize that?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 February, 12:44
Everyone should read the book of Esther. It is a short book and easy to understand. You will see parallels to today.

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
27 February, 10:29
I was looking on duck go for a Kamal Aroush from banghazi and Kamala Harris pix came up and about wrestling 🤔?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 February, 09:48
This has always been my favorite book in the bible!!!!

27 February, 11:26
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Juan and Q's also 😻 It's the 17th Book of the Bible!! 😹💥✨

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 February, 08:42
We are ready! They are already undoing everything President Trump did good! 2022 or 2024 will be too late! They dont care aboutour country!

27 February, 11:28
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
No worries, Anna. We're "watching a movie." Fake Bye-din isn't undoing ANYTHING. They're playing this out for peeps who are still asleep. You'll see the Return of President Trump very very soon! 💥🇺🇸🦅

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
27 February, 08:24
the evil eye of doubt

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
27 February, 08:11
That gave me goosebumps. Many of us here know that the current situation is biblical! i don't know about you all but i have prayed beyond measure that God put me in a place to always do his work and use me to fullfill his kingdom. i bet many of you have had similar prayers!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
27 February, 09:37
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
I always ask the same in my daily prayers. God, please use me for your will and good, as an instrument of your peace. Some days I wonder what I'm doing here but I know the answer whether I like it or not. 😎

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
26 February, 01:55
Chag Purim Sameach!

26 February, 02:05
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Beautiful! 🙏✨ Thank you so much. And to you! 👑🔥

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
26 February, 01:49
yes every last one of them they have already gotten! The sleepers will watch the movie unfold, we will hold the space as they wake.

26 February, 02:10
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
Every last one, Michelle! 💥 They got em, as Juan would say 🔥

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
26 February, 01:24
today is Pruim

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 February, 11:24

26 February, 11:26
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
BOOM! 💥

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
26 February, 10:09
When Jaun speaks, we need to listen! Not sure who he is (I think he is Jr.).

One thing is certain, 1o7 is a truth giver

26 February, 10:28
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
Agree 💯‼️ Juan is brilliant. When he speaks, I listen.

He is such a compelling Storyteller, Truther and Writer. I don't believe he's JFK Jr. but I "believe" he's one of the Q's. He's so incredibly intelligent he sure could be and he uses the language of Q 24/7 in his vids and books 🤔😹💓🔥

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
26 February, 10:08
Passionate Patriots have eyes wide open watching for the MAGAKAG #Boomerangs to start flying at high speed rate. Juan Way or Another We Are Taking Our Country Back! #SlavesNoMore #PerfectDay is coming! #IfNotUsWho ? We The People have the POWER and we are about to show the world what that looks like!

26 February, 10:21
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
Fantastic GIF, PP!!! 🔥💓🔥 LOL Juan Way or Another!! 😹 We are in this PURIM Esther 17th Book of the Bible Reversals Moment!! The deep state is being demolished like Haman & his kids 💥 Wiped out. Finito. Forevermore!! 💥💥💥

#Reversals #SlavesNoMore #TheBestIsYetToCome 🔥🇺🇸🦅