Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being humble involves *not* being humiliated. "I have been deceived and screwed up as a result" is utterly ordinary. Recognising that deception, accepting it, and moving on is honourable and decent. Anyone who criticises you should take the plank out of their own eye first; we're all "asleep" or "off course" in some aspect of our lives. It is the pride that refuses to acknowledge the wrong that deserves the humiliation of the crashing ego.
08:43 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Michael Polland @MPollandSr
26 February, 05:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I don't think im always right but
I always think I'm right
because by the time I realize that I was wrong I've changed my mind and think I'm right again. I get closer and closer to actually being right every time that happens so it's worth celebrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Polland @MPollandSr
26 February, 05:59
In response Michael Polland to his Publication
by the way Martin, its great to see you again. I followed you over from Telegram. I love the familiar feel over here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stand Firm @Discernment10
26 February, 03:39
Incredibly well stated wow, and thank you for the Biblical reference. Humility (being humble) is extremely rare yet extremely valuable, and is DIScouraged these days by the media etc. - I wonder why. To me, the smartest people are humble. The ones who think they are smart are not!

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
26 February, 10:07

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
26 February, 09:09
the less ego, the less you srick out lie a nail to be hammered. no need to prove anything, just be there for others

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
26 February, 09:05
WELL SAID Martin... I missed you on twitter and you photos !! Glad to see you here and well !

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 February, 08:49
there is great power in humility. .....never knew that until i got sober