Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (macy1) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 February, 02:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
27 February, 02:15
Seems to be fact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 February, 02:09
Yes. And Armor of God protects us from the lies and deceit of the DS/Cabal.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
26 February, 11:07
"Run like you STOLE it..."
😁😁😁😁
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 10:47

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
26 February, 09:24
Yes, noticed the change in formatting.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 09:23
Because...Blondes have more fun???

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Madden Smith @Madden04
26 February, 04:17
Ghost can you please help me!! I made a stupid bet with some friends that Trump would win by a long shot. I even made it after Nov 3rd cause I have so much faith in him. My bet will end March 4th cause I had to ask for an extension to prove that Biden is long gone, and inauguration was a scam.

Can you help give some advice how to push my buddies to wait a little longer, or I just need something to prove Biden is really gone. I will never bet again after this.

Had no idea that Trump was not only winning just the election but also saving all of man kind. Such a massive job.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
27 February, 03:55
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
I read your plight. So sorry.
I can share this however...
Do you follow Juan O Savin? He does live interviews
several on YouTube,is 'in the know'
He actually said - "they should put a fence around Washington DC..."
a year ago! And that's exactly what happened
A couple interviews he did in January I think...
He said he has a few bets out there -BUT he said, I encourage
you - IF you're going to make bets about a kind of 'inauguration'
for Trump -Make sure you say, by April 1st and not sooner

SO - idk...but I am a Juan O Savin fan in terms of having some intel
BTW - won't you 'win' automatically IF it comes to prove out
that Trump is STILL the President of the United States of America?

(Biden is 'President of the United States' - BUT, the UNITED STATES is now a defunct Corporation -so he's really President of nothing!
WHICH is kind of Treasonous isn't it???
LOL - Disclaimer I don't know if my thoughts are right or not...but SO GOES Q world - until it's proven true

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
27 February, 03:59
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
...added little tid-bit...
Historically, the President has always given a 'State Of The Union'
address in late January or February of their first year in office.

Notice that Biden is NOT doing a State Of The Union by the
end of February - HOWEVER, interesting that Trump is speaking
at CPAC on Sunday, February 28th.

Hmm...could be a coincidence;)

Four Herrings @4herrings
26 February, 03:36
We are everywhere and cover all 4 points of the compass.

KEK

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
26 February, 01:27
I've noticed that a lot of people picking on you lately...especially on Gab...calling you a shill. Same ones I got spidy senses about long ago. You are one of my favs...just sayin.

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
26 February, 11:49
Stay away from ANY Event being held on
March 4th ⚠️

Stay the hell away from Washington DC March 4th Unless You work within that 10 Mile parcel of foreign owned territory.⚠️

Stay the hell away from your own state capital and government buildings March 4th unless You work in a government building.⚠️

Something is potentially cooking and we don't need to be part of it. Any of it. ⚠️

See something say something but don't go out looking for trouble.⚠️

January 6th Insurrection accusation + Lies has fallen on its face so they need [their] FF ⚠️

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
26 February, 09:30
WE ARE THE NEWS.....ABOUT TIME! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

anon anon @Qcolorado
26 February, 09:22
Ghost, do you ever sleep? Hugs and love and much appreciation!

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
26 February, 09:02
So Ezra...
Are the senators that are speaking today at Cpac all doubles??

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
26 February, 08:23
Is it just me, or did it appear Biden signed blank documents again during the economic address?

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
26 February, 08:15
who are we supposed to think you are? why are we suppose to pay attention to these re drops? why no caption?

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
26 February, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Ezra is an anon. that actually gives his posts more authority, not less.if he said, im ezra cohen watnick, youd say, yeah right, i dont believe its really you. if he said im a cnn insider, people would give him authority for that claim, which could also be false. since he says he is anon, that means it is not about him, it is about the content he posts. which you can dig on, and use your discernment on, to determine if its truth. its not about listening blindly to authorities anymore. its not about who Q is. we are Q. we are the news now, because we disseminate the truth. you might ask who i am- im nobody in particular. im anon. being anon is the great equalizer.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 February, 07:22
putain 🙄pas tout compris au pays de la Declaration des Droits de l'Homme

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 February, 05:54
Elizabeth Koh from Tampa Bay Times here. Doing on a balanced story on Q for this Sunday's paper. Wanted your input on the biggest thing that happened this week. Will be a fair article. Been following this board somewhat, so save the flaming comments and give honest input.
EK

did this ever take place Erza? Can we recall senators & congressmen? Sheriff's, Mayors ...

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
26 February, 05:46
This is so timely right now...with the announcement to ban conservative content. Right on!

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
26 February, 05:33
Indeed. We _are_ the NEW. And the key is the NOW. NCSWIC.

Butch Marcello @Butch1967
26 February, 05:17
😴 Don't you sleep Mr. Ghost ?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 05:15
Hey, E, I have a question and you might be one of the few who knows the answer. I know the white hats were busy on the election night in 2016 and everyone is saying that nobody expected it. I know the black hats were busy that night, too, but I have a hunch they were anticipating it ahead of time. I never found a confirmation about it and I would love to know if my intuition is correct, because it’s a key to all of my questions.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 05:17
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Trump knew since 2012 of their election fraud plans. Project looking glass amongst other things.