Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
26 February, 08:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
who are we supposed to think you are? why are we suppose to pay attention to these re drops? why no caption?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
Ezra is an anon. that actually gives his posts more authority, not less.if he said, im ezra cohen watnick, youd say, yeah right, i dont believe its really you. if he said im a cnn insider, people would give him authority for that claim, which could also be false. since he says he is anon, that means it is not about him, it is about the content he posts. which you can dig on, and use your discernment on, to determine if its truth. its not about listening blindly to authorities anymore. its not about who Q is. we are Q. we are the news now, because we disseminate the truth. you might ask who i am- im nobody in particular. im anon. being anon is the great equalizer.
11:34 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

27 February, 12:33

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
yes. intuition. im super right brained and can solve complex problems with intuition. i can tell if someone is lying, i can usually spot truth. i live with all very logical, analytical types, and these times are very hard on those types of people. they want proof, they want to see my work. you cant show others a spiritual confirmation, they have to feel it.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
26 February, 09:15
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
a great way to equalize for sure, but also really easy to avoid accountability and smokescreen. just want some info to play out as validated thats all, trying to question why it had to be this way

27 February, 12:22
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
its just my opinion, but i think it had to be this way because nothing is trustworthy anymore. the only thing to do was to be anon, and build credibility from the ground up. the media was supposed to be our accountability, and look where that got us.