Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 February, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 05:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hey, E, I have a question and you might be one of the few who knows the answer. I know the white hats were busy on the election night in 2016 and everyone is saying that nobody expected it. I know the black hats were busy that night, too, but I have a hunch they were anticipating it ahead of time. I never found a confirmation about it and I would love to know if my intuition is correct, because it’s a key to all of my questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump knew since 2012 of their election fraud plans. Project looking glass amongst other things.
05:17 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 05:11
PROJECT LOOKING GLASS WITH BILL WOODS IS HOW I RED-IED A HEAP OF PEOPLE BLOODY INTERESTING STUFF..IF ONLY WE COULD HAVE THAT TO CHECK OUR OWN LIVES SOMETIMES..!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 February, 02:20
This whole thing was not an accident. Everything was gamed out to the smallest detail. Moves happening long before 2016. We dont have to understand the plan, just trust the plan.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 February, 11:02
I get that ... but ... the smugness and totalitarian crap is GETTING OLD ... FAST! It feels like civil war could pop like a champagne cork at any moment. Anything could set it off like a pyroclastic flow. That tension is growing by the minute. imho.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 05:25
I know that eventually I'll know the truth, everybody will know the truth. I'm being impatient, I guess.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 05:25
I know that eventually I'll know the truth, everybody will know the truth. I'm being impatient, I guess.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 05:24
That they'll be busy on election night.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 05:23
I'm just trying to found out if the black hats knew ahead of time that they'll be busy.