Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 February, 09:05
PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORD ARE DYING SUFFERING IN THE NAME OF THE CAUSE. DONT YOU DARE TRY TO BE HOLLIER THAN THOU ABOUT HE CAUSE. FUCK THAT! TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 February, 09:07
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
What are you saying? I am sorry for anyone who died. Please explain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 09:09
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS. ALL DEATHS BEYOND THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF THE FUCKING TRUTH WERE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE EQUALLY

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 February, 09:16
I won't say I understand your pain. I am new. It's been less than a year. I am so discouraged at times and I can't imagine knowing what many have known for so many years. I don't want to cause you more distress or harm, or belittle how you feel. I believe these people have known longer than four years that something needs to be done. I think ARE/IS things happening that we can't see. I trust God. Without God no plan can succeed. I do not know military strategy. Ultimately, you can not give away any plans to the enemy. The spiritual battle is always being fought regardless of if we see it happening. This is well beyond Q etc. I hope I haven't frustrated you. Can I help you in any way?

25 February, 09:22
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
PLEASE PUT TO REST ANY MISGIVING ABOUT RESPONDING. IT IS YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU THE REASON I WROTE IN THE BFIRST PLACE.
I HAPPEN TO BE EXACTLY WHERE I WANTED TO BE AT THIS TIME. I HAVE NO ISSUES. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. GOD WORKS IN TRULY MYSTERIOUS WAYS. IM NOT PISSED OFF FOR ME. I AM PISSED OFF FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
Right there beside you and glad someone else has their eyes open and not the rose colored BS others see through.

One warring cabal took out the other centuries old cabal and the vile attacks of all kinds around this world have been blamed on the dead cabal they removed in 2017.
Now, GOD will eradicate the entire bloodlines of these 13 families and their minions.
HE will make the SOBS see their leaves, twigs, branches, trunks and then their roots be destroyed, just like they took pleasure in deceiving, spying on and destroying GOD's PEOPLE.
Everything they accused the old cabal of doing...they are doing far worse to move this NWO Plan further along.
Let their laughter as they bet on our demise be heard never more.

The New Satanic CABAL's TEARS shall burn their faces like the acid of their evil gods veins.

NO weapons will be used to remove them...GOD wants all to know HE IS DONE with their killing and GREED.
HE alone will REMOVE THEM ALL to Protect and RESTORE HIS UN
09:38 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
25 February, 09:42
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
HOW IS THE AVERAGE JOE SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THAT? REAL ISSUES IS THE ONLY REAL ISSUE FUCK OFF OTHERWISE

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 February, 09:44
Sorry, I did not us FUCK every other word, I thought you could read. My mistake CHUMP with rose colored glasses.