Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 February, 09:05
PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORD ARE DYING SUFFERING IN THE NAME OF THE CAUSE. DONT YOU DARE TRY TO BE HOLLIER THAN THOU ABOUT HE CAUSE. FUCK THAT! TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
What are you saying? I am sorry for anyone who died. Please explain
09:07 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 February, 09:09
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS. ALL DEATHS BEYOND THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF THE FUCKING TRUTH WERE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE EQUALLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 February, 09:16
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
I won't say I understand your pain. I am new. It's been less than a year. I am so discouraged at times and I can't imagine knowing what many have known for so many years. I don't want to cause you more distress or harm, or belittle how you feel. I believe these people have known longer than four years that something needs to be done. I think ARE/IS things happening that we can't see. I trust God. Without God no plan can succeed. I do not know military strategy. Ultimately, you can not give away any plans to the enemy. The spiritual battle is always being fought regardless of if we see it happening. This is well beyond Q etc. I hope I haven't frustrated you. Can I help you in any way?