Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
this man rocks! i was just texting my cousin about the vaccine ( his wife got her first dose and he was on the list ) i was like noooooooo. i blew up his phone with information and then Lin posted this so i got back up just in time. thank you Lin & Thank you YHWH - your timing is so perfect!
07:53 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
26 February, 01:28
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
its hard watching the gullible and misinformed coworkers, numbers growing - lining up to get that covid shot at the hospital I work at. Its scary that they are so willing to get it, and not all of them are liberals. such a waste of talent- but these ones are too left extreme to convince otherwise.

then one by one they are becoming sick- and I feel helpless. If you speak the opposite of what this liberal michigan hospital expects- you are shunned. Have to nod and only listen and offer some words of comfort in hopes nothing horrible occurs due to their choices.

We will have a rough go in the medical fiemd once this finally passes. This entire covid BS made me question my career choice- my employee mishandled it entirely.

Praying Trump gets back into office soon- exhausted here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 July, 01:39
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
It IS hard to watch...I understand everything you said!
Not all liberals yet still took Jab...baffled me. So many friends, so many from church!
Maybe the medbeds will help!
Have you seen this?
https://seemorerocks.is/lu...

I am with the Police Dept...they offered the Jab early, others ran for it.
My boss called to make sure I got the text when I didn't sign up for Jab.
I had 2 surgeries during COVID...praying when final surgery is scheduled to remove pins and plates God will protect me.
Jab required no surgery!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 July, 01:41
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
It IS hard to watch...I understand everything you said!
Not all liberals yet still took Jab...baffled me. So many friends, so many from church!
Maybe the medbeds will help!
Have you seen this?
https://seemorerocks.is/lu...

I am with the Police Dept...they offered the Jab early, others ran for it.
My boss called to make sure I got the text when I didn't sign up for Jab.
I had 2 surgeries during COVID...praying when final surgery is scheduled to remove pins and plates God will protect me.
Jab required no surgery!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 01:02
I had that conversation with a coworker, and he said the virus will only go away when every single person get vaxxed... 🤦🏻‍♀️

26 February, 03:33
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
aye caramba. 🙄

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Storm Bringer @Elric
25 February, 10:01
The 'covid' pandemic was only a distraction from the voter fraud that was about to take place. Way to many sheep fell for it, and here we are.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
25 February, 09:55
It's also not a vaccine they only used the name to bypass the testing but it's medical experiment to alter you.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
25 February, 09:54
http://stateofthenation.co...
The covid test swab has nano dust on it. One swab up the nose and you are infected with it. Now all you need is the vaccine to program in.

25 February, 11:06
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
i just saw this the other day. those fibers are alive in that swab.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 February, 09:44

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
25 February, 09:37
Seriously there's a similar Q&A for Biden voters. End result they didn't do their homework. Either scenario, they're FOOKED.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 09:36
My family thinks the info about how the vaccine is designed to modify your RNA is a crazy conspiracy. They think I am brainwashed. It is so upsetting that I can't get through to them. They are convinced they need the vaccine to help protect others.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 February, 09:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
show them this

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
25 February, 09:01
not to nit-pick but. . .the "right to choose" is not "given" to us - a basic human right is self-determination. Tyrants and big pharma possess no authority to invade our person and stick us with needles without consent, otherwise it is a human rights violation if not a criminal act.