Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 07:53
this man rocks! i was just texting my cousin about the vaccine ( his wife got her first dose and he was on the list ) i was like noooooooo. i blew up his phone with information and then Lin posted this so i got back up just in time. thank you Lin & Thank you YHWH - your timing is so perfect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
My family thinks the info about how the vaccine is designed to modify your RNA is a crazy conspiracy. They think I am brainwashed. It is so upsetting that I can't get through to them. They are convinced they need the vaccine to help protect others.
09:36 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
25 February, 09:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
show them this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 09:49
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I just showed it to them and they "I don't believe it." They are so convinced that I am brainwashed nothing I say or show them is to be believed. This is a nightmare!