Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 03:08
Ok so Nana is working today again so in and out but Nana as always has questions. Now Idk if anyone can answer or will be brave enough to answer but:
I have told you I am havin many visions, wide ass awake visions.
I have been having visitors for months now, and by visitors I mean I can see them and feel them here but no one else can see them.
Most are either angels or benevolent. But there have been some exceptions.
So the ones with the pointed jagged teeth, what exactly are they??? Reptilians or just run of the mill demons?? Those teeth make em look like demons.
NAna is not fookn playing!
If they are reptilians then are they all bad cause scary as it was I did not really sense any malace or evil eminating from it.
No NANA is not damn crazy, think about it, if I were crazy would I be asking you about them???? Really? Anyone else having visions? Surely Nana is not the only one here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
25 February, 06:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana. I thought i would share with you. My dear hubby passed away on 2/11/21. I've been praying for signs...this morning...this was on his blanket. i tried to logic it away but cannot. I first fell in love with his strong manly hands....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Girl @Jersey23
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Sorry for your loss. What a lovely sign you received.
08:59 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jersey23 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jersey Girl, click on at the bottom under it