Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 03:27
I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
25 February, 03:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We're too busy digging graves for all the Trump supporters dying right now. Or trying to survive in this hellscape. Why don't you guys swear a few hundred thousand of us in or even a few million. We will get the kids out of tunnels or whatever is necessary. What I won't do is listen to your fucking arrogance this is a bad role for you maybe you should go back to intelligence/military whatever you were doing you were supposedly good at that. You're tone deaf and have no business interacting with the base. Go do something productive that helps people. Taking that tone with your own supporters is a bad look. If you don't like what I'm telling you don't be so fucking sensitive. This is war. Egos, feelings - they get hurt. People die. They'll be labor pains rebirthing a nation. So change your approach or not either way I don't care free speech is an all or nothing deal. You gonna block me like Jack now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Randy @VanDee
25 February, 03:59
In response John Anon to his Publication
You need to change your name from John Anon to John Shitbag.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:05
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
Nah. You may not like to hear this, but he is not wrong. Again, this is the part, in my humble and cultured opinion, that is so baffling........known criminals running amok for decades. You get the evidence on them. You identify said crimionals. You act.......FOR ALL TO SEE. Doing ALL of this under the cover of darkness makes it almost impossible for many to wake up. And if Trump isn't President by 3/4, then the entire thing is a sham. I think even Ghosty would agree with that. It's been over 4 years since we were promised the ultimate promise. Zero public arrests. No country. We are actually worse off right now than we were before we were promised. I say that in general, but by good God Almighty it's as true as the sky is a blue a. Yawn. Still waiting. Watching and waiting.....for something.....ANYTHING!

Amy Randy @VanDee
25 February, 04:11
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Nobody promised you anything. You were invited to be a witness...to see intel. As we learned we got ready to hear the un-hearable. We're here to comfort others and help when it comes time. Many are already helping. Some of us are ready. Some of us never will be.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
And nothing personal to anyone on here, we are ALL patriots. Some tired, some invigortaed, some worried, some experiencing the purest form of pure pleasure......bottom line is that the ultimate promise was to drain the sickening, pure trash DC Swamp. Until I see them ALL go down, that hasn't happened. Not even a little bit. And I feel bad for the people who have no idea what is going on. If it had to be this way, I am anxious to find out why when this is ALL over on 3/4!
04:16 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Madden Smith @Madden04
25 February, 05:45
Man March 4th is right around the corner. It would be a miracle if Trump gets inaugurated to keep the historic events aligned.

If he does not get inaugurated by then, its going to be extremely tough to believe or cope after that. There's gotta be a way that Trump can be President by then while destorying all the deep state, msm, hollywood, and save as many children as possible. The time is now. How can the country accept a fake president running the show from now til when (unknown)? The ppl who are not aware of any of this is suffering every day worried about their jobs, bank accounts, bills, rent...Its so great to know that Biden is not real, but how much longer can this show continue with a fake president? This is not a game anymore.

Amy Randy @VanDee
25 February, 04:19
You're asleep. You're disrespectful to somebody who probably risks his life to do what he does. You're no patriot.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:21
The truth sometimes hurts......and we have absolutely nothing right now and today. You KNOW this.....if you didn't, instead of attacking me you would list the public arrests of the DC pure trash swamp low IQ cultists. Can't. Won't. Attacking me is much easier.

All the best, Amy!