Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 03:27
I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
25 February, 03:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We're too busy digging graves for all the Trump supporters dying right now. Or trying to survive in this hellscape. Why don't you guys swear a few hundred thousand of us in or even a few million. We will get the kids out of tunnels or whatever is necessary. What I won't do is listen to your fucking arrogance this is a bad role for you maybe you should go back to intelligence/military whatever you were doing you were supposedly good at that. You're tone deaf and have no business interacting with the base. Go do something productive that helps people. Taking that tone with your own supporters is a bad look. If you don't like what I'm telling you don't be so fucking sensitive. This is war. Egos, feelings - they get hurt. People die. They'll be labor pains rebirthing a nation. So change your approach or not either way I don't care free speech is an all or nothing deal. You gonna block me like Jack now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Randy @VanDee
You need to change your name from John Anon to John Shitbag.
03:59 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response John Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VanDee in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
25 February, 04:35
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
Now that "right there" is just funny 🤭

Madden Smith @Madden04
25 February, 05:36
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
K everyone needs to take a time out, have some warm apple pie/vanilla ice cream. IF you are lactose, then apple pie is still delicious by itself. Yum 😋

I see lots off ppl getting anxious and tense. I think thats a good sign, because this all sounds like its gonna come to the finale! Which will be mighty epic!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:05
Nah. You may not like to hear this, but he is not wrong. Again, this is the part, in my humble and cultured opinion, that is so baffling........known criminals running amok for decades. You get the evidence on them. You identify said crimionals. You act.......FOR ALL TO SEE. Doing ALL of this under the cover of darkness makes it almost impossible for many to wake up. And if Trump isn't President by 3/4, then the entire thing is a sham. I think even Ghosty would agree with that. It's been over 4 years since we were promised the ultimate promise. Zero public arrests. No country. We are actually worse off right now than we were before we were promised. I say that in general, but by good God Almighty it's as true as the sky is a blue a. Yawn. Still waiting. Watching and waiting.....for something.....ANYTHING!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 05:42
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Its a sting operation - the largest sting operation ever in the history of the world. You dont reveal the sting before its completed.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 February, 09:22
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I've read both your replies to Ghost of Ezra, and I understand where you're coming from, so please understand what I say. I too look for answers and ask in ways that could be answered but never are. I would hope that a year ago there was a chance for some (concerning the med beds) and I still haven't found anything on clones being used to fake deaths, only used for purposes to fake life. As it were. But you mentioned the tunnels, and going down there with the mission that Q Team is on and has been on...

What you may not understand is that it's a different world down below. And these tunnels aren't what you'd assume of the DUMBs or natural caverns like Mammoth Cave or Carlsbad Caverns, these tunnels connect to entities far more deadlier than you know. I know, because I've been there. Not in the body, but I've been there. There are planes of existence all around us, that you don't see. And going in or out and around them with no more than a human weapon isn't recommended.

John Anon @freeamerican59
25 February, 04:02
you first lol