CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
THANKS GHOST 💥. BEEN SAID MANY TIMES ABOUT “ BITCOIN “ JUST A MONEY LAUNDERING TOOL FOR DEEP STATE & CHILD TRAFFICING !!!
GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN 💥💥💥
02:33 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 February, 09:36
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
TO THE IDIOT LAST NIGHT WHO SAID I WAS A
( LARP ). 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY MILITARY CONTACTS TO PROVE TO FUCKING ANYBODY WHAT I TALK ABOUT !!!! YES LIKE I SAID !!!
CHINESE TROOPS ARE IN DC TUNNELS RIGHT NOW !!!! WE HAVE TUNNEL “ SNAKES “ IN THERE NOW GETTING THEM OUT !!!!
& THANKS TO ALL THE DUMBASS DEMS WHO VOTED FOR “ BASEMENT BOY “ THEY ARE HERE ON OUR SOIL !!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
26 February, 07:30
Seen this!! 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 February, 07:31
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
JUST PROVES MY POINT !

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 February, 04:11
I have never been comfortable with a currency that is "collectively set/agreed-upon cause it never takes long for someone or some group to take control of the setting the price part...every time. real solid precious material backed money only if not real metal coinage...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 03:54
BUY THE #scam OF#XRP #ripple #PUMP

TO COMBAT THE #Bitcoin #scam

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 03:50
BUY THE #scam OF #XRP #ripple #PUMP

TO COMBAT THE #Bitcoin #scam

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 03:53
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
OK FAKE JACK !! YOU MAKING MONEY OFF OTHERS ?? BACK TO TWITTER NOW !!!!

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
25 February, 03:45
Central banks hate bitcoin. Yellen hates Bitcoin. Only 1 to 4% of Bitcoin has historically been criminal activity, yet as I recall Yellen stated its primary use was criminal. Wayfair cabinets were priced in USD. I think this bears deeper thought because it's very rare that DJT opposes something that represents freedom, while at the same time agreeing with the deep state and central banks.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 03:47
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
ARE YOU A BITCOIN OWNER ?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 02:43
You circles the wrong word..... "Unregulated" is the key....

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 02:50
In response General Khaos to his Publication
BOTH SHOULD HAVE BEEN !!

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
25 February, 03:48
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Yeah, I think you're right, that unregulated is the key. It implies that regulated crypto might be something DJT would be a fan of.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 02:37
BUT WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT ( I AM STUPID ) 🤣