Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 February, 02:15
Hey, alliance, you just lost another patriot today. No, not by death.

The lack of action by the "team" is tearing people apart, all over a fucking virus.

This is on your watch. You can no longer blame the democrats or the cabal. Americans are doing what they can, but you know that's not enough. We're being called liars by our own loved ones. What is the truth?

People are dropping like flies out of this "movement." No offense, patriots, but if something doesn't happen soon, this will all be for naught. We're being called idiots, and survival comes first. The instinct to survive is strong.

This is not my being negative. This is just being real. Tactically, waiting is a huge mistake. If not now, when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson @Jiggitron
Does it bother you to be called an idiot when your right? It shouldn't. If your right then they are the idiot. And if they are the idiot who gives a shit what they think of you?
Like I do know where your coming from. There are some in my family who are gonna be left bloody and dizzy from how hard the freight train that is my "I TOLD YOU SO DUMBASS" is gonna slam them. But that's not from hate. It's love as stupid as that sounds. Those I neither love nor care for don't even deserve a response to their sanctimonious judgement. I just keep walking. No f**k's given.
03:46 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jiggitron in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jordan Anderson, click on at the bottom under it