Yester Vue @realyestervue
Major Patriot
Major Patriot
@MajorPatriot
2h
·
·
What if the reason we don't know the identity of this Capitol Police Officer who allegedly shot Ashley Babbitt is because he isn't a Capitol Police Officer?
12:50 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
25 February, 03:12
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Maybe cause she is not dead. it was a false flag. Plenty of clues that she was a crisis actor and is not dead at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 03:29
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
25 February, 03:08

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
25 February, 02:43
there is a slowed down video of the shooting. it was definitely an arm with a suit on. look for it. i seen it on youtube but not sure its still there

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
25 February, 02:38
I saw this post over on GAB. The comments ranged from nobody in law enforcement holds a gun like that to it was one of Pence's security detail.

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
25 February, 01:26
The 20 minutes of the shooting of her of what I saw, she wasn't even dead. She is an actor?