Kim Runner @kimrunner
JFK was presented with a pair of lanterns, replicas of the ones that hung in the Old North Church of Boston on the night of Paul Revere's ride...ya don't say?! :)

https://twitter.com/JFKLib...
09:38 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 01:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 02:27
Very cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 February, 08:30
i remember the drop

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
25 February, 10:10
Please Share.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
25 February, 09:08
Wow!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
25 February, 07:18
Whoa!!!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
25 February, 07:55
In response Just Jana to her Publication
More like

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
25 February, 03:42
There is a Q drop with these lanterns....

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 November, 03:00
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
3987 > 12:15 > 11/7 > 18

April 18 delta, Easter Monday 2022

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 02:54
That's way cool thanks!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
25 February, 01:55
JFK's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, giving GHWB this award, a lantern of light..”shattering the CIA into a 1000 points of lights”. GHWB was CIA at time of JFK SR giving 1000 points of light speech..JFK SR assassinated after that speech. GHWB orchestrated assassination on JFK.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
03 March, 04:24
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Jack should have leaned in an said, "I know what you did, we know everything!" Then see the ole farts face at the very moment!! JFK,SR is so Proud of all his Family standing behind him!!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
05 November, 03:05
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
An oldie but a goodie. #JFKGrandkids #timber #remix
The Kennedy Grandkids' Timber Remix - YouTube

Here's my extended remix of the Kennedy Grandchildren who took it on their own to celebrate something [BIG] with a group version of "Timber" aka GHWB. Maybe ...

Caled Bwlch @Caled
25 February, 01:38
"Please don't make the super-suit green... or animated!"

Anthony Mancuso @BaggaDonuts92
25 February, 12:46
The opening picture on every night of the 2020 RNC Convention, showed the 2 lanterns!!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
25 February, 12:36
my first apartment after college was on Unity Street in Boston's North End (Rose Kennedy's birthplace btw).

unity street is on the backside of the old north church.

my bedroom wall was basically against the back wall of the church

every sunday those organs got going pretty early for a hungover kid right out college but i loved it !!

what a wonderful place to live back then and now to be surrounded by so many patriots !!

WWG1WGA !!!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
25 February, 11:35
Thanks Kim, I love this❣️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 February, 11:21

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 February, 11:02

Randy Teague @Cornbreadfed
25 February, 10:51
I remember the que post with the two lanterns;)

😎🍿

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
25 February, 10:25
Here are some pics I took at a wedding at the Old North Church in September.

TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
25 February, 10:16
tomorrow (Feb 26) is also Chinese Latern Festival. 👀 I happened to look at the chinese lunar calendar to see if any dates were of importance coming up and happened to stumble upon this info.

TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
25 February, 10:27
In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication
which celebrates Spring coming along with peace, hope, family gathering, and lighting up the dark with LIGHT! maybe nothing, maybe something.

Callie Keegs @calliek
25 February, 02:04
In response TNGrace 144 to her Publication
It's also Purim tomorrow. Purim starts today at sunset and runs through tomorrow.

North *** @Northstar
25 February, 10:01
FASC1NAT1NG!

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
25 February, 09:57
Oooh feel good vibes right there!! Connecting the dots or shall I say picking up the bread crumbs!! I cant wait to see the whole picture someday soon!!🙏🏻❤️

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
25 February, 09:50
1, if by land, and 2, if by Sea...Start riding Midnight Riders!!!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
25 February, 09:48
Q dropped #3987 10 months and 7 days ago.

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
25 February, 09:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
love when anything equals 17 😏

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
25 February, 10:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
❤️I thought of this exact drop when I saw the photo!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 February, 09:44
Now I know why I am so drawn to this picture...thanks Kim : )

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
25 February, 09:39
Brilliant ,, Love and Light .