Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 09:38
JFK was presented with a pair of lanterns, replicas of the ones that hung in the Old North Church of Boston on the night of Paul Revere's ride...ya don't say?! :)

https://twitter.com/JFKLib...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
25 February, 01:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
JFK's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, giving GHWB this award, a lantern of light..”shattering the CIA into a 1000 points of lights”. GHWB was CIA at time of JFK SR giving 1000 points of light speech..JFK SR assassinated after that speech. GHWB orchestrated assassination on JFK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
An oldie but a goodie. #JFKGrandkids #timber #remix
The Kennedy Grandkids' Timber Remix - YouTube

Here's my extended remix of the Kennedy Grandchildren who took it on their own to celebrate something [BIG] with a group version of "Timber" aka GHWB. Maybe ...

03:05 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HIREmyHERO in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 02:19
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
✨❤️ this ... always makes me smile n sing along which also makes everyone around me smile n sing along ... great vibe ❤️✨