Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 09:38
JFK was presented with a pair of lanterns, replicas of the ones that hung in the Old North Church of Boston on the night of Paul Revere's ride...ya don't say?! :)

https://twitter.com/JFKLib...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
JFK's grandson, Jack Schlossberg, giving GHWB this award, a lantern of light..”shattering the CIA into a 1000 points of lights”. GHWB was CIA at time of JFK SR giving 1000 points of light speech..JFK SR assassinated after that speech. GHWB orchestrated assassination on JFK.
01:55 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyR369 in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
05 November, 03:05
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
An oldie but a goodie. #JFKGrandkids #timber #remix
The Kennedy Grandkids' Timber Remix - YouTube

Here's my extended remix of the Kennedy Grandchildren who took it on their own to celebrate something [BIG] with a group version of "Timber" aka GHWB. Maybe ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 02:19
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
✨❤️ this ... always makes me smile n sing along which also makes everyone around me smile n sing along ... great vibe ❤️✨

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
03 March, 04:24
Jack should have leaned in an said, "I know what you did, we know everything!" Then see the ole farts face at the very moment!! JFK,SR is so Proud of all his Family standing behind him!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 March, 03:48
Timber sing it wolf!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
27 February, 01:57
He also backed Bi[d]an.....?