: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 February, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
24 February, 08:31
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
It is an extremely painful process! Everything you have ever been shown, told and taught has to be unlearned and I mean EVERYTHING! This means that you may have to go against the ideologies of all the people that have been with you since birth and everything you have encountered. This awakening process is about you and you alone. It requires you to reduce yourself to nothing, not even a spark. But when you begin the journey of putting your true self back together, you will rise as the whole damn FIRE 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nailed it 🎯the payout though is worth the pain theres nothing worse then to stay stagnant, stuck in the matrix
03:18 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
25 February, 09:00
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Absolutely! The pain is worth the price! ♥️

25 February, 04:05
In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication
💯👊❤️