Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:33
What's the Jack Dorsey troll still doing here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
25 February, 01:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Seems like a nice guy🙄

3 Screenshots 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 01:35
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Yeah I know I called Jack out a month ago he's upset. Look though at his other comments on other's threads. Read his replies. You can do it by visiting his profile page and clicking comments. He replies to DOQ alot.

Madden Smith @Madden04
Hey just a quick question, would you unblock someone if they were very sorry and apologized and promised not to ask dumb questions anymore?
01:38 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
25 February, 05:43
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 05:06
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
yeah who?

Bianca Quigley @biancadwyer
25 February, 12:17
@biancadwyer on Gab.
And can you confirm that you're on Telegram. One of 'your' admins posted about aliens and reptilian people and I just wondered if you believed in all that.

Madden Smith @Madden04
25 February, 12:48
My friend Henry Specter haha, hes really bummed out and feels dumb.