Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
What's the Jack Dorsey troll still doing here?
09:33 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
26 February, 12:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes, he is a silly troll, he spammed several of my posts, immediate blocking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT 1975 @PATRIOT1975
25 February, 03:56
Account on TG is super troller,PITA douchenozzle!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 February, 08:51
these guys are so obvious blocked one follower who referred to President Trump as the Supreme Ruler and used words like Hail. Maroons

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 09:10
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS?

Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected].

You are correct, CJ.

Retweet @ 17:17 had meaning.

[mathematical probability _17:17 [day after]?]

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 February, 09:17
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
ECT candidate

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 03:36
A pathetic low life. No Bueno

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:33
Yeah blocked him like 1min after seeing his stuff...

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 01:34
i told him he was boring and he thought i meant Ezra. dudes a total loser.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
25 February, 01:07
Seems like a nice guy🙄

3 Screenshots 👇

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 01:35
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Yeah I know I called Jack out a month ago he's upset. Look though at his other comments on other's threads. Read his replies. You can do it by visiting his profile page and clicking comments. He replies to DOQ alot.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
25 February, 12:48
Its blocked from my page.

Love Jesus @HouseCall
25 February, 12:11
He is probably wanting to see just how much better this platform is and why we have more people on it than twitter does. lol

Love Jesus @HouseCall
25 February, 12:08
Blocked him.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 February, 11:33
I'm so glad you posted this. That fucker came after me big time today.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 February, 11:32
He's trolling people commenting on your post! Weirdo. Maybe he has a crush.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
24 February, 11:17
...HA! I knew it....I'm so proud of me 👏🏼😁

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
24 February, 11:21
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
...this is freakin me out...what's up?

Coral ___ @Coral_
24 February, 10:58
for real tho

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
24 February, 10:58

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
24 February, 10:54
I've blocked him and reported him several times. what the heck is still on here and on this thread trolling??? The guy can't even put together a coherent sentence. Sounds like he came out of an insane asylum. LOL

Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
24 February, 10:43
How the hell do they have more followers than me??
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

25 February, 07:55
In response Chris Letkeman to his Publication
because people understand that that AT LEAST I TRY TO RESEARCH AND SHARE THE MOST NEAR POSSIBLE TO THE REALITY OF THIS

when at contrary .. other only the stucked in ....

#self #PROMOTION #EGO - #DISSINFORMATION #FAKE #accounts #Shill #SCHEMES ,,,,

TO PUSH SOME NARRATIVES
NOT TO RESEARCH TRUE

#ezra ( MORE THAN POSSIBLE ) #IMPERSONATOR #FAKE #ACCOUNT

WE ALL KNOW THE MULTI ACCOUINT - #CIRCLEJERKING - #ASTROTURFING -AGRESSIVE NARRATIVE PUSH SYSTEM

THIS IN #GAB ABOUT #ezra ¿ #IMPERSONATOR ?

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

25 February, 08:01
In response Chris Letkeman to his Publication
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#self #PROMOTION #EGO -#DISSINFORMATION #FAKE #accounts #Shill #SCHEMES ,,,,

TO PUSH SOME NARRATIVES
NOT TO RESEARCH TRUE

#ezra ( MORE THAN POSSIBLE )#IMPERSONATOR #FAKE #ACCOUNT
USING THE SAME OLD SYSTEM OF LOTS OF ACCOUNTS OF ...

" WHO KNOW " ... THAT SYSTEMATICALLY DO THE SAME THING THE THE PRINCIPAL ACCOUNT

THE SAME PRINCIPIPLE THATS IN :

--- THE #FAKE #REVIEW SYSTEM ABOUT PRODUCTS ---

LIKE IN #Amazon OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM

WE ALL KNOW THE MULTI ACCOUN T - #CIRCLEJERKING -

#ASTROTURFING -AGRESSIVE NARRATIVE PUSH SYSTEM

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
24 February, 10:39
I was never sure if it was intentional trolling or a language barrier mixed with poor communication skills. I did block and have been blocked in kind... 🤷‍♂️

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
24 February, 10:39
🤔 My guess, trolling?

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 10:38
Heh... guess I'm weird. Here is GE posting a screen cap of this joker's profile... And here I am, noticing that GE has 2 Ebay notifications and some greek alpha symbol notifications at the top, so I go digging to try to figure out what those 3 alpha notifications are. Well, we are supposed to dig right? Maybe something in the reveal of the whole screen?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 10:54
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Haha. No. Too far down a rabbit hole there. I'm on a phone it was a screen grab quick. No other hidden meaning except this newbeggings is bad news.

Ken Dar @kendar667
24 February, 10:19
To be honest, I could never figure out what his posts were trying to say. i basically blocked him for spamming.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
24 February, 10:17
oh my..99+..

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 10:03
Funny 🤣

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
24 February, 09:59
He is bizarre looking. So he is checking out this platform for Jack. See what he can steal. Creepy. Spain. When I was on Twitter I had a good looking guy playing a game with me that I invented on Twitter. It was fun. Parler's going down.🥢

24 February, 10:05
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
ha HA!
NOBODY SPECT THE #SPANISH #INQUISITION !

#TheGreatAwakening
(10, 647 Posts)

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
24 February, 09:47
Yes that crazy guy came after all of my comments today until I blocked him.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 February, 09:39
Blocked

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
24 February, 09:38
All I did was troll his ass back. It was fun. :D

24 February, 09:56
In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication
FIRST :

THE IMPERSONATOR : - #ezra #SCHEME OF #Shill ACCOUNTS

- OF #FAKE #accounts TALKING ONE

WITH THE OTHER = #ASTROTUFING

IS NOT #kennedy / IS NOT #NCSWIC // IS NO #insider //

MAYBE #CIA #INTERIM

OR LOW COST INTEERIM

AT #PRIVATE SUB SUB SUB SUB SUB SUB SUB CONTRACTOR

SEGUND :

I AM NOT #Jack #DORSEU
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

IN #GAB ABOUT THE #FAKE #ezra

24 February, 09:58
In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣😁

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 February, 09:36
DEAR JACK TROLL GO BACK TO TWITTER YOUR HORSESHIT SITE

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
pretty sure i blocked his a$$ a long time ago. half of his posts are cray cray

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
pretty sure i blocked his a$$ a long time ago. half of his posts are cray cray