Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 06:54
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Certainly sent this MasterPiece around the horn! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 April, 06:53
Thanks for sharing this research and links!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
10 March, 10:31
Also, Dr Jack and Heather Wolfson of thedrswolfson.com Two great doctors.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
10 March, 10:10
unreal

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
07 March, 06:03
Don't forget America frontline Drs. This is in spite of threat of losing licences.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
05 March, 08:38
Thank you!
Please allow me to share this visual aid.👇

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
27 February, 09:40
Father, please protect and comfort all of these heroes! IJN God Bless you!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
05 March, 06:08
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
That was what i was going to say... or "they ain't dead yet??? Protection prayers!!

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
26 February, 01:03
Who would have guessed we'd all become antivaxxers. Nevermsaw this coming

Doug Patriot @DAGAZ2018
26 February, 12:38
Thank you for this info. Great to have them all in one area. Thank you!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 February, 12:09
Great List! ❤️

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
26 February, 10:50
good morning

Marsha Sharp @LakeMom12
25 February, 09:34
I am a bit scared,my husband got his first shot today-I have showed and told him everything I have read-I guess it's his choice,he's a big boy 😬

Plp Bar @ella
25 February, 09:49
In response Marsha Sharp to her Publication
IF you're going to take the vaccine. It appears the safest one out there is Johnson & Johnson. It's 1 shot with adenovirus vs mRNA. FDA will follow the same steps as the other vaccines approval through 'Emergency Use Authorization.' This articles explains the difference in the vaccines relatively well.

https://www.wusa9.com/arti...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 February, 03:32
Good post above!!

Add Dr. Simone Gold (she is also a lawyer) - and Dr. Stella Immanuel - 2 doctors with frontlinedoctors . com - You can get a consult for $90 and then order HCQ - hydroxychloroquinine - via and online pharmacy for approx. $50 - well worth the investment of peace of mind!!

HCQ (plaquenil is the generic name) - It has been used to treat malaria for 70 years - that is why there is such low covid cases in Africa - it is an over the counter drug, I believe there. It also treats lupus, arthritis, lyme disease and others.

BIG PHARMA - FAKE FAUCI - GATES are the VIRUS!! Gates and Fauci were roommates way back - and Gates father was promoting eugenics (depopulation). Gates started with viruses on the computer. - the 'vaccine' is an experimental drug you are injecting in your system - Gates was a high school drop out, with ZERO medical experience.

https://rumble.com/vd2y2j-...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 February, 10:33
I have family members taking this, but they will NOT listen to what information I give them. I pray for their souls.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
25 February, 01:39
🌎🙏 Wow so much great info here! Thank you for taking the time to post it all!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 February, 12:07
thank you for this wonderful compilation!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
25 February, 12:07
bookmark and transfer to blockchain,
this info is right on target and authorative,
share,share and repost

KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
24 February, 11:56
this is awesome! thank you for this😊