Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:30
From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 February, 04:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hell!! I mentioned “ the best is yet to come”& got blocked by Jordan Sather.. its becoming hard to navigate decoding this stuff.. I got braindead family & this is the skinny..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
24 February, 08:52
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I got banned several times on Twitter...first within mins of joining pre election...all because I asked a valid question about Fauci and his connection to coronovirus patent. My background is medical. I should be allowed to ask simple question that IF you can not patent a natural bacteria or virus...why is it he is linked to patent of a coronovirus circa 1999?? LOL! OMG...and I got banned for saying the DWSNBN 1 and 2 (drug which shall not be named is what we call it to get past the censors now) medications were being used in poor countries with good success. I have a microbiology science degree and nursing...but I'm banned?? Tells me everything about this pandemic I need to know we are being played by domestic and foreign enemies.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 February, 09:03
In response mstang rene to her Publication
im widowed by a PhD toxocoligist/geneticist who I assisted in the lab in occasion.. masks r an IQ test & a sheep gene marker(rh+...sh+)

mstang rene @mstangrene
There are things I fear at work much more than this CCP virus. Been thru worse. I actually was a cardiac RN...and caught a cardisv virus from a pt that we ended up transferring to Seattle for a heart transplant within a couple of hours of admit. NO isolation orders from ER. EVERYTHING was considered universal precautions standard...and airborne isolation rarely gets ordered till staff has been exposed.

Just saying...I did use a surgical mask admitting this young man. But it didn't save me from a cardiac virus and short exposure time. Luckily I did NOT end up with a transplant but my life was changed none the less. SOOOO simple masks...NOT GONNA HELP WITH A VIRUS. My virus...Epstein Barr. HIGHLY transmittable but rarely so damaging.
09:34 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mstangrene in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mstang rene, click on at the bottom under it