Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.
02:30 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cee Jay2 @CJ2
14 March, 06:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Question?? Is that your act on Telegram? Just want to be sure Im following a legit Ghost Ezra.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
14 March, 06:14
PREAAACH! All it takes is a few quick searches to realize that SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN.... (ooorrrrr just look around at the cancel culture) and just because your beloved MSM "isn't reporting it on the news so it must be fake..." is an awful retort. Please, by all means, MOVE ON.... but leave the rest of us who are STILL UNSHAKEN, alone! KEK 🐸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Life 2 @tnareau
02 March, 08:42
I totally agree....just came to this platform lookinf for the Patriots I followed on Twitter....seems we are spread everywhere...

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
27 February, 06:36
I won't block someone for doubting or despairing (been there, I understand). Either we fight for freedom or we don't. People are free to doubt. Just means they will experience a bigger storm than those that don't. ❤

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
25 February, 02:57

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 February, 11:10
Good riddance! Thank you.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
25 February, 10:49
LOL!!

Stormy Bird @StormyBird
25 February, 07:06
👏 Well said Brother

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
25 February, 03:50
All ye of little faith...if you can't run with the big dogs get off the porch! We trust GOD and we trust His Plan!!! We will stand! WWG1WGA

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
25 February, 02:14
BYE, BYE

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
25 February, 01:12

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
25 February, 12:44

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 12:29
so true

Alberto Rivera @asciikerr
24 February, 11:08
They have been Black Pilled & compromised...we hold the line!

TrumpFan Vieira @TrumpFan20
24 February, 10:55
The last to fall will be the USA gov but everyone else is falling and being destroyed

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 February, 09:57
so much is happening its mind boggling and im seeing a small fraction im sure ..The ones that see nothing happening are not trying to look behind the Curtain but instead are gauging that nothing is happening from the Chinese communist media they are watching 🤬

Mama Bird @VinylandInk
24 February, 08:47
The 5% are all on my Facebook feed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
24 February, 09:17
In response Mama Bird to her Publication
☺️ @vinylandink That's the funniest thing I've heard today. @ghostezra 🙏 I pray for everyone to wake up soon. I have many sleeping family and friends. Thank you for all you do.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
24 February, 08:27
@ghostezra Please remember that even God fearing christians have their faith questioned from time to time! We are all human and 100's if not 1000's of people read your post on here and Telegram. Thats a huge responsibility! Ive stuck by you for 4 months because something has grabbed my soul and gave me hope that the plan is real! But twice in 4 months Ive had a couple hours of doubt until BOOM- God wakes me up again and says HUMANITY is better than this! So for those who have doubts- they will come to the light, may take a couple tries! Dont give up on them- we need each other and everybody!!

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 12:52
In response Night Rider to his Publication
God's will be done - ECW is human too. He isnt responsible for everyone. We dont know what things they say to him. Its not healthy to keep that negative energy around you. Pray for the doubters but know there will be 4-6% that still wont believe the truth even when it is presented fully to them

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
24 February, 08:24
so tired of those doubters. They can not figure out how to research the fricken weather.

Randy Wilkinson @Qsdigitalsoldier
24 February, 08:17
hang in there bro!!!! its hard for some of them, lets keep pushing forward they will follow we need everyone. WWG1WGA!!!!

God Wins @Nous
24 February, 07:37
Right on.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
24 February, 07:24
😆You just made my whole day! Thank you!🙌

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
24 February, 07:22
Well said!!!!!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
24 February, 07:20
Exactly, if they don't still trust in the plan fuck him, my bank teller told me today that a new financial system she believes is being put in place very shortly, she said that she overheard it's going to be superior to the old banking system, bet

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
24 February, 07:20
Oh, I know tons has happened
I just wish I had an ETA on when the world knows it's happened

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
24 February, 06:29
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
24 February, 06:26
Trump supporter or not, Conservative or Liberal, or whatever, if you still believe thay nothing happened, then you are not truly awake. Nor smart.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 February, 06:25
I see most of us that sometimes have to force ourselves
to hang in there and persevere, we will be deserving of
a masters degree in patience and dot connecting after
all is reversed and better than Trump's first 4 years

Christian Leite @leitchris
24 February, 06:14
Yes, only coms say nothing happens at this time, but man the hate on twatter, I was there yesterday when anon up had a bad gateway. sooo bad energy, the trolls, sitting there day in and day ute 🤮 skit comments must be brain dead. but remember we must wake up and educate people, it's about to help people, be patient like Jesus, all honor to God...

PATRIOT 1975 @PATRIOT1975
24 February, 05:44
4-6% CAN'T be saved