Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:30
From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 February, 04:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hell!! I mentioned “ the best is yet to come”& got blocked by Jordan Sather.. its becoming hard to navigate decoding this stuff.. I got braindead family & this is the skinny..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
24 February, 08:52
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I got banned several times on Twitter...first within mins of joining pre election...all because I asked a valid question about Fauci and his connection to coronovirus patent. My background is medical. I should be allowed to ask simple question that IF you can not patent a natural bacteria or virus...why is it he is linked to patent of a coronovirus circa 1999?? LOL! OMG...and I got banned for saying the DWSNBN 1 and 2 (drug which shall not be named is what we call it to get past the censors now) medications were being used in poor countries with good success. I have a microbiology science degree and nursing...but I'm banned?? Tells me everything about this pandemic I need to know we are being played by domestic and foreign enemies.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
im widowed by a PhD toxocoligist/geneticist who I assisted in the lab in occasion.. masks r an IQ test & a sheep gene marker(rh+...sh+)
09:03 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response mstang rene to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quarkfear in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
24 February, 09:34
There are things I fear at work much more than this CCP virus. Been thru worse. I actually was a cardiac RN...and caught a cardisv virus from a pt that we ended up transferring to Seattle for a heart transplant within a couple of hours of admit. NO isolation orders from ER. EVERYTHING was considered universal precautions standard...and airborne isolation rarely gets ordered till staff has been exposed.

Just saying...I did use a surgical mask admitting this young man. But it didn't save me from a cardiac virus and short exposure time. Luckily I did NOT end up with a transplant but my life was changed none the less. SOOOO simple masks...NOT GONNA HELP WITH A VIRUS. My virus...Epstein Barr. HIGHLY transmittable but rarely so damaging.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 09:05
whoa. that makes so much sense. 💥 thank you for sharing,