Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 08:35
@ghostezra the truth sets you free....gives you currents to glide on....The movie is epic and sucks...reminds me of a garbage disposal.

Trust God!! nuff said....It's HIS Plan...
go ahead block me...I truly don't care Facts don't care about your feelings.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 February, 08:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
if you truly dont care why are you here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 08:39
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication

24 February, 08:43
the only one to care? what about the people on here that actually do the wet work to give YOU what YOU want?

24 February, 08:45
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Wet work...really? Explain.

24 February, 08:46
its right under your feet

Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
24 February, 08:58
what is so complicated? tell me

this thing has been going on for thousands of years

the chains gotta break because of selfishness? nope