Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 08:35
@ghostezra the truth sets you free....gives you currents to glide on....The movie is epic and sucks...reminds me of a garbage disposal.

Trust God!! nuff said....It's HIS Plan...
go ahead block me...I truly don't care Facts don't care about your feelings.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 February, 08:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
if you truly dont care why are you here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
24 February, 10:51

Lynn Clements @DianaLynn
24 February, 10:08
Thank you for having the fortitude to #SaveOurChildren and foresight to put plans in place to rescue them and ravage their abusers.💙

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 February, 08:43
the only one to care? what about the people on here that actually do the wet work to give YOU what YOU want?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 08:45
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Wet work...really? Explain.