Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
This mask is a symbol of human subjucation and compliance to a satanic hoax. If we comply with their orders, that means WE continue to project their false narrative and are complicit in their evil agenda. Remember, they use the television to TELL A VISION. The more people promote their lies, the more it cements their vision. Wearing a mask similarly cements their vision--it promotes fear, it erases identity, it sabotages human connection. IF YOU WEAR A MASK, you are helping the forces of evil. We need to tell OUR VISION of freedom, love and connectivity. How do we do this? By honoring logic, reason, and our basic human rights. Show your faces, walk freely, and be proud to be an American!
08:47 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 11:30
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
THank you for saying everything in my mind so I didn't have to!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 February, 04:33
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I copied the sscript, will print it and distribute it with other important information, links and postings! Thank yoy, well written and put!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
25 February, 11:50
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Wow..briliant idea! May I have a copy to do the same in Arizonia?
Perfect tool to open conversation to truth.