Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
24 February, 05:34
In response News Corner to his Publication
I just left Walmart, some woman walked past me and gave me a very dirty look and mumbled under her mask that I wasn't wearing a mask! The stupidty is only growing from the fear MSM is pushing, until MSM is taken down, these people that are watching MSM and listening to everything they are pushing, they are not going to get it!
Common sense has totally left the arena, they only way to stop it is to shut done MSM!
I am so sick of being ridiculed for not wearing a mask!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
I do not look into peoples faces anymore. I just smile at those who do not wear a mas or have one below their noses. of late wlmart asks if i need a mask at the entrance ... i firmly but politely say no and they shrink into a shell. i can almost sense envy. i have received the most plesentness from store stffwhen i do not wear a mask. and also have people walk to me asking me if it is no longer mandatory. tell them i have a right to breathe clean air. Afterall I am my Father's child.😊
07:42 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it