Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
Becerra: I Hope To Find Common Ground On Late-Term Abortions

Xavier Becerra, Joe Biden’s pick for HHS secretary, indicated he will likely keep his progressive views on late-term abortions.

https://www.oann.com/becer...

This baby is 15 weeks old
07:18 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
24 February, 11:34
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Save the babies....I have 5 grandchildren and my most cherished pictures are 3 of them in their petri dishes where THEIR LIFE STARTED. One is 7 and the twins are 5. The twins were 2 mths premature and both are healthy today. So, in my house, we believe life is viable whether it started in the petri dish or in the womb, and should be protected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
24 February, 09:13
😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
24 February, 08:59
There is no common ground.

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
24 February, 08:05
wow, this post is a load of fiction. But this Qanon, bullshit and fiction is the backbone of the Q's, that's why we have no respect for them and laugh at them.

Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
24 February, 08:30
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
I am a mother and grandmother , why are you suggesting this post is fiction? I absolutely know that the size and description of that 15 week old foetus is correct, I know from all my scan pics ? and why are you attacking the q movement on here, ?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 07:57
the man was decietful in writing propositions in California's elections. Truly a snake, fitting

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
24 February, 07:54
South Carolina governor signs fetal heartbeat abortion law.
Dispite it's own best efforts, it's still the best State in America.
Hear them reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
https://youtu.be/afNiIjPm4...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 February, 07:33
I just can not understand what happens to those who just do not feel the instantaneous natural empathy and loving protective instincts over our helpless children - and all animals...truly, I just do not understand 💔

24 February, 07:41
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
i just cry 💔

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
24 February, 07:26
Horrifying and heartbreaking. People need to wake up!

24 February, 07:41
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
God will have no mercy on the Evil ones