Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
24 February, 07:18
Becerra: I Hope To Find Common Ground On Late-Term Abortions

Xavier Becerra, Joe Biden’s pick for HHS secretary, indicated he will likely keep his progressive views on late-term abortions.

https://www.oann.com/becer...

This baby is 15 weeks old

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
wow, this post is a load of fiction. But this Qanon, bullshit and fiction is the backbone of the Q's, that's why we have no respect for them and laugh at them.
08:05 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FranklinH851 in this post can reply
Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
24 February, 08:30
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
I am a mother and grandmother , why are you suggesting this post is fiction? I absolutely know that the size and description of that 15 week old foetus is correct, I know from all my scan pics ? and why are you attacking the q movement on here, ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 February, 08:36
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
In 1993 I worked in a newborn nursery. A mother delivered early at about 26 weeks. Then the baby did not survive. As RN, we had to ofiucially weigh and measure the baby. I rememver it was about 6" ling. iIt was fully developed, you could see through the skin and I remember its leg was the circumference of my little finger. It only needed a few more months to incubate. Thids guy can b blocked which I am doing right now. He foesnt belong here