Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 05:56
Bye bye fed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
Hope the wire tranfer that I had initiated yesterday to purchase AU and AG goes through.
05:59 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
24 February, 09:07
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
me too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 06:18
Bought some the other week. Went AWOL at the Postal sorting office.... they are chasing it, but bit of a coincidence!

Andrea Anna @AndreaAnna
24 February, 06:38
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Odd, having the same problem with bought silver coins

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 07:04
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I have logged it with the Postal service and the supplier, so hoping I eventually get hold of my goods rather than getting a refund.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 06:03
Thank you. Continuing to PRAY for ongoing safety for you, all digital warriors and our combat personnel.