Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 01:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 February, 07:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
25 February, 02:12

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 10:05
You mean publicly or officially right!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 February, 09:24
Got my Silver Eagle coins...
Up to 15 now and counting.

I just buy a few more every paycheck

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
24 February, 09:02
nice - free at last, free at last

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 February, 09:01
Fed is Gonzo!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 February, 08:58
In Charlie Ward's insider's webinar today he spoke of the Supreme Court case 'NOT being viewed' because the Supreme Court is a part of the defunct US Inc... and it did NOT get thrown out as the Dems are reporting! SAME principle with the FED going down ...GREAT news! The FED was an illegal entity within the swift $$$ system in the bankrupt US Inc... and when the swift $$$ system goes down, so does the cabal and ALL the nefarious $$$ activities!

The Quantum Financial System is being activated now!

Juan O Savin - QFS Movie Updated > https://youtu.be/e1RZiPo7c...

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
24 February, 09:09
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Awe....(poopy face ☹) The Fed is down... AWE... MAYBE THEY CAN CALL THEIR MOMMA 👩 FOR A BIG FAT HUG🤭.... OH wait they probably sold 💰 🤑 💸 💲 💶 her too!

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 February, 08:00
I just dont understand any of this finance stuff🤦🏼‍♀️

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 08:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
If I take the time to find you two links to watch that will explain it to you from the perspective of someone much like you (i am an artist so the financial world is difficult grasp for me) Would you watch them? They are both really easy views. LMK i do check my notifications and I will post them to you as well as under my profile but dont make me look if you afre not goign to view them

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
24 February, 07:10
Very interesting that the GME volume started right when the Fed "came back on" at 2:45. Something's up with that.🤔🤔🤔

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
24 February, 07:08
FREEDOM!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mike Honcho @BertActual
24 February, 06:43
And the Award for Print Shop of the Year goes to the Feral reserve.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
24 February, 07:09
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
HYSTERICAL TRUTH🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😁😁😁😁

Mike Honcho @BertActual
24 February, 06:43
And the Award for Print Shop of the Year goes to the Feral reserve.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 06:38
Just read that there were chicoms in the dumbs...true?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
24 February, 06:34
ruh roh...buh-by!!👋👋👋🤗

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 06:30
Boom

Patriot One @Jaysker
24 February, 06:21
please give some details as to how this is coming to fruition. I hate to get my hopes up...... but oh I hope you're correct!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 February, 06:21
In response Patriot One to her Publication
Narrator: He was not.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 06:09
im allergic to them, but this post deserves some cattery fun. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🎶🎶

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 February, 06:07
GTFO Fed.

Christina Maga @Christina71
24 February, 06:07

NEO ONE @Neo
24 February, 06:03
Yeah, it's also fucking time for the Downfall of our EZB. They sucks.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 February, 06:01
FED dead? 😊
New acronym for money management coming?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 February, 06:01
100%. GONE 👍. SAY ITS SO !!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 05:59
Hope the wire tranfer that I had initiated yesterday to purchase AU and AG goes through.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 06:18
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Bought some the other week. Went AWOL at the Postal sorting office.... they are chasing it, but bit of a coincidence!

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
24 February, 09:07
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
me too