Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 February, 03:16
President Kennedy tried to take down the privately owned Federal Reserve
& was killed for it

GHWBush/deep state blew up the Twin Towers to stop NESARA

Howeverβ€”thanks to the GENIUS Q-Plan

The 3-cabal strongholds: City of London, Vatican and Washington D.C. are defeated

The Fed is now part of the U.S. Treasury and finished

President Trump implemented NESARA on 11-2-20 with an EO

The Quantum Financial System has replaced the corrupt cabal SWIFT system

All monies in the QFS are clean and backed by precious metals

#NESARAGESARA releases a tsunami of abundance for all πŸ’°πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
24 February, 04:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Do you think we need to keep making the payments for back taxes? My husband and I have had SO many problems over the years. We have the max taken out and always have to pay more. Its theft on a grand scale and I pray it goes away!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I so hear you!! The U.S. Corporation is defunct so not sure how "they" or "who" can collect taxes for a system that is no more? We're in the transition to the New Republic so staying tuned πŸ™πŸŒžπŸŒŸ I believe I heard Gene Decode say ALL the TAXES we've payed will be restored to us cuz they were illegal in the first place, but don't take my word on that. Just my prayer!! πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–
04:09 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 04:47
I understand the same thing.

24 February, 04:49
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Cool!!! πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Willow My dogo @Willow5
24 February, 04:18
I havent heard this but I am praying this is the case. I live in CA and hope that we can right the system here as well. we pay SO much in employment and property taxes and our schools are TERRIBLE! we have sent our kids to private schools and have worked so hard. My husband doesnt believe anything I am praying that this all comes true and we can celebrate!

24 February, 04:23
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I'm a Californian too. I love our state πŸ’–βœ¨ Doesn't matter whether your husband believes in your prayers or not 😹 God does!! 🌞 I'm praying right along with you and as Jesus said, β€œWhere 2 or 3 gather in my name, there am I with them.β€πŸ™πŸŒΈ Our prayers are coming true now & they'll keep on coming true. Promises made, promises kept by God's appointed, President Trump! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

Only followers of this user (Mommalynne) can see their posts