Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
President Kennedy tried to take down the privately owned Federal Reserve
& was killed for it

GHWBush/deep state blew up the Twin Towers to stop NESARA

However—thanks to the GENIUS Q-Plan

The 3-cabal strongholds: City of London, Vatican and Washington D.C. are defeated

The Fed is now part of the U.S. Treasury and finished

President Trump implemented NESARA on 11-2-20 with an EO

The Quantum Financial System has replaced the corrupt cabal SWIFT system

All monies in the QFS are clean and backed by precious metals

#NESARAGESARA releases a tsunami of abundance for all 💰🙏
03:16 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 February, 12:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Good, cause i worked my entire life to get $970.00 a month social security.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
25 February, 12:38
so what happens when all the precious metals in the world have been found and processed? how do they continue making currency? hypothetically, will all the "money" in the world would just have to keep recirculating?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 February, 12:42
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
No worries. We live in an INFINITE Universe. The amount of precious metals currently on Earth is MEASURELESS.

But this is simply a transition to no money at all! The deep state created money to divide us and then MK Ultra'd us into fogetting that we are Divine Beings of Light and can create ANYTHING and EVERYTHING 🙏✨🌟✨🔥🔥🔥

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 01:07
DID ANYONE ELSE SEE A YTUBE STORY TODAY ABOUT PUTIN SAYING RUSSIA WAS FINALLY DONE WITH THE DOLLAR & OUT OF THAT "ROTHSCHILD NIGHTMARE." 😳 VERY CREDIBLE OUTLET BUT I CAN'T FIND IT NOW...

BUT I DID JUST STUMBLE ON AN INTERESTING PIECE WITH HIM & DJT AS ALLIES ON THIS.☝️ TOTALLY JIVES WITH THE 2 TIMES HE'S COME OUT BASHING JOE'S AMERICAN & DEFENDING "OUR DEMOCRACY & VOICES..."

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 01:08
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
THE LINK TO DJT & PUTIN AGAINST THE FED

https://libertarianhub.com...

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
03 March, 07:11
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
i saw it on tweeter couple days ago

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
24 February, 05:11
God showed me a Vision of the Coming Tsunami. - HUUUUUUUGE!

"Thank You ALL QTEAM For Your Devoted Unselfish Loving Service."

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 04:48
Keep in mind . . . a lot can happen before April 15th!
Many changes coming!

Dakota Rising @DakotaRising2020
24 February, 04:47
Yes, good things are happening... I've heard conflicting stories about the "crash" of the federal reserve system, some saying it's already "back up" - but those who are awake know that even if it IS back up, it won't be for long because our Commander in Chief (Trump) is working in the shadows to restore our Constitution and change the way we do banking, so we will no longer be slaves to the cabal. Praise God.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 04:46
Well stated Kat! Thank you!

24 February, 04:47
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
😽🙏💗

Christina Maga @Christina71
24 February, 04:38
I believe 1000%. In love with the people not being robbed of everything!!! Silver & Gold. The property taxes alone is/was total stealing. IRS Fooked, I wouldn't send them a dime.... are they even open? LOL!

24 February, 04:41
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
LOL!! Is the IRS even open?! Good question! 😹😹😹 The US Corporation is over so.... 💥🔥💥

Melanie Wagstaff @MeliWag
24 February, 04:16
🙏🙏🙏

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 February, 04:04
Quantum financial System
f Adjective.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
24 February, 04:01
Do you think we need to keep making the payments for back taxes? My husband and I have had SO many problems over the years. We have the max taken out and always have to pay more. Its theft on a grand scale and I pray it goes away!

24 February, 04:09
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I so hear you!! The U.S. Corporation is defunct so not sure how "they" or "who" can collect taxes for a system that is no more? We're in the transition to the New Republic so staying tuned 🙏🌞🌟 I believe I heard Gene Decode say ALL the TAXES we've payed will be restored to us cuz they were illegal in the first place, but don't take my word on that. Just my prayer!! 🙏✨💖

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 February, 01:10
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I hope you get every penny back!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 February, 03:52
All is going to be resolved & happy. Changes will be challenging for awhile. It will all be worth it. Our Children will be in happiness again. Praise God all Glory to God. Blessings

24 February, 04:03
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Agree but with a tweak! 😉 WE will be in happiness NOW as well as our children, grandchildren etc. These changes are happening NOW right this minute. Thanks to the GENIUS Q-Plan and our brave Military we are on the brink of miracle-land 🙏🌟🌸✨🌟

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
24 February, 03:34
Promises Made Promises Kept! #trumpwon
Passionate Patriots BELIEVE and TRUST The Plan!

24 February, 03:42
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
Right on, Passionate!! 🙏💰🇺🇸🦅💥💥💥

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 01:17
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
doing my happy dance!