Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 07:54
Gold Backed Crypto.
by 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Ripple’s chief market strategist Cory Johnson had the privilege of introducing Ripple and XRP to President Donald Trump’s administration.

In a recent interview with BREAKER, Johnson clarifies certain issues that have been hounding the San Franciso-based firm, which caused a lot of confusion. He says that the difference between the XRP token and Ripple is one of the major causes of the confusion.

During the interview, Johnson has also discussed his meeting with members of the Trump administration, which revolved around Ripple and digital currency. He narrates how he had “very low expectations” at the start of his meeting with government officials. However, Johnson states that he has been amazed at the open-mindedness and the intelligent questions asked by the officials. It signifies that the government people have been intensely scrutinizing cryptocurrency, specifically, Ripple.

https://www.coinwire.com/t...
03:50 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 February, 07:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Ripple is the company behind XRP?

XRP is the token. Is it a utility token or security token?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 February, 09:02
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Ripple.com is where you purchase XRP. I don't know enough about crypto to answer your question re utility or security token. All I know is lots of Anons have purchased XRP as it is dirt cheap at this time and there is literally very little to lose and a lot to gain

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 February, 07:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Im sold on XRP.

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
24 February, 07:23
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I'm not quite yet but I got those deep gut "go with XRP" vibez. For a year. Cold wallet still on the shelf. Time to make the leap?