Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 December, 06:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Crypto has a limit is the trouble with it, it's finite. Someone can still "own the largest controlling amount" of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 March, 10:37
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Banks already do that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 February, 02:41
🤣😂😎

He said....Blockchain....He also said Backed by Gold etc. etc! 😂

Was that a Q Proof—Gold will destroy the Fed (and a VK “I am not a Financial Expert” proof) or what?? 😂 👍

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 February, 02:29
Good.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
10 March, 03:08
What will gold be worth then?

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
09 February, 05:09
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
Hopefully no longer suppressed!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:43
Any idea when we may see a PUBLIC arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging of a SINGLE treasonous DC pure trash swamp satanic cult rat? Folks are sick and tired of the entire scam.

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
06 March, 11:25
.interesting

Cody Maltzman @LavenderHillFarm
28 February, 05:51
i wonder which one will be allowed

Vincento Laliberto @VincentLaliberte
26 February, 08:25
Worldwide? Alson available in Canada? It must be controlled by the people with their own node. Otherwise, governments will eventually change the rules. That's why there's Bitcoin.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 February, 12:24
Prime reason in the hand gold is better Silver or any other metals of value!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
25 February, 09:51
I could not take my eyes off of their facial expressions.
Something is weird!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
25 February, 06:47
7:54 TS > SEC_TEST

are they testing the SEC, as opposed to a security test?

tether got a small slap on the wrist, which disbands my idea about that being a method of destroying bitcoin!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
24 February, 11:29
This is all so exciting! Ive been investing for several years now on my own, but the more I research investing in crypto, the more confused I become.
Would anyone be kind enough to share some guidance on solid crypto platforms I can use for investing? Thank you 😘🎈

robin fineman @RobinD
25 February, 09:55
In response Little Bird to her Publication
🧐I help with what I know and what I've done.
I'll dm it to you.

robin fineman @RobinD
25 February, 10:17
In response Little Bird to her Publication
Your dm is turned off.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 February, 11:10
Gold backed crypto would be the nail in humanity's coffin (crypt)

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 February, 08:31
im pretty sure nobody has any real idea whats going on. No matter how many follwers they have. We will find out when its time from Trump not from anonymous social media account

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 10:46
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Then why are you following him? Here we lift each other up not make snide remarks.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
24 February, 08:17
amc
to the moon

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 February, 07:10
What is the Root of all evil? What is the golden rule. He who has the gold makes the rules. Or as the Fed goes, the private Central Bank that controls your money makes the rules. We are all slaves to the Fed. We were sold a long time ago.

Must watch documentary for all Americans. They dont teach this in any schools or university for a reason. MBAs and Phds dont know this. Speaking from exp. Most poloticians are ignorant as well or are in on the scam. I think Ron Paul knew. Long but i learned more from this docu about our finacial system than all of my schooling combind.

#endthefed #fedscam #privatecentralbankscam #moneychangers #goldenrule

https://instantwatcher.com...

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
24 February, 05:35
paxg is gold backed and listed already on binance. its already happening!

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
24 February, 03:57
Moreover, does anyone else think it's strange that VK posted this yesterday and today the FED payment system crashed? kek.

Sure it's a COINkidink ;-)

Four Herrings @4herrings
24 February, 07:18
In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication
Even more so with some of social media bei g out last night.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 February, 03:50
Ripple’s chief market strategist Cory Johnson had the privilege of introducing Ripple and XRP to President Donald Trump’s administration.

In a recent interview with BREAKER, Johnson clarifies certain issues that have been hounding the San Franciso-based firm, which caused a lot of confusion. He says that the difference between the XRP token and Ripple is one of the major causes of the confusion.

During the interview, Johnson has also discussed his meeting with members of the Trump administration, which revolved around Ripple and digital currency. He narrates how he had “very low expectations” at the start of his meeting with government officials. However, Johnson states that he has been amazed at the open-mindedness and the intelligent questions asked by the officials. It signifies that the government people have been intensely scrutinizing cryptocurrency, specifically, Ripple.

https://www.coinwire.com/t...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 February, 07:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Im sold on XRP.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
24 February, 07:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Ripple is the company behind XRP?

XRP is the token. Is it a utility token or security token?

24 February, 03:43
What was the deal with that new nation thingie working on hard assset-backed crypto that started in South Africa? Fake news or a heads' up, wink, and nod of what's to come?

24 February, 03:38
Thank you for answering my question, VK. :) All love 'round here.

IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
24 February, 01:54
I thought you disagreed with this theory.

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
24 February, 01:18
glad to see someone else thinks the way I do. I have been telling my family to watch for a gold backed crypto for a year...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 February, 12:38
GBC = 12
2:10 clip
1221 take it away!

24 February, 02:50
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
24 February, 12:29
why so long? i thought the QFS was aready up and running in tandum with the old system.

24 February, 02:52
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
QFS is only one part of NESARA. Not everything will happen at once, I don't believe

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 February, 11:45
silver creeping up, gold, silver, platinum backed blockchain us currance is close

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
24 February, 11:41
There are NO companies with gold backed now???

Four Herrings @4herrings
24 February, 11:29
2023..2/23 or 3/22 🕵

surely he's not referring to the year 2023..