Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In the rebirth of our nation there will be labor pains.
02:34 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
25 February, 04:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How would we ever be able to physically, emotionally, and fully appreciate getting our country back without the suffering and pains of labor? How could we ever grasp true freedom without realizing we never had it in the first place? Earning it is costing us all, in many different ways, but I can't think of a single thing that could be more worth every single sacrifice. I feel like God has heard us from Heaven, is forgiving our sin, and healing our land--He is doing what He said He would do if we, His people, who are called by His name, would turn from our wicked ways, and seek His face....and I'm pretty comfy in that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
25 February, 07:02
🙏Been there, I can handle it.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:34
Big time.....

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
25 February, 01:13
Bring it on.. I've birthed a couple of babies and I still remember how to breath and remain calm!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 February, 12:56
yep. True. I think those of us who are awake will gladly go through the pain to get to the light: defeat evil...awaken our loved ones... save the children...stop the cabal from enslaving us. Worth it. #darktolight

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 February, 10:30
bring em on ❤🌎❤

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
24 February, 10:09
Anything worth fighting for will have some kind of pain. What we are fighting for is our familes, our nation, our freedom and the world. A little pain will be well worth what we recieve in return!!!
Stay Strong and Hold the Line together we will get through this!!

JDF Harmony @JDHarmony
24 February, 10:06
I've given birth to two amazing babies. Pushed for HOURS. In the end it's beautiful and glorius. A whole new world filled with love awaits. The process though, it's EXHAUSTING...

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
24 February, 09:55
I've given birth twice...c-section and natural birth...I can handle it. YOU CAN TOO! BRING IT ON!! WWG1WGA

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
24 February, 09:50
im tired of PAIN. ive dealt with chronic pain, some days excruciating yet I still get up every day and work. i need medbed healing. im also tired of working for a slave for an organization that appreciates no one but themselves. Dear Jesus, please place your armour of protection around the special forces, military, militia, white hats, our sacred leaders, digital soldiers, the prayerful and the faithful. heal the children, those rescuing and the traumatized. give us strength and patience and PLEASE hurry conguering of our enemies. Awaken those who are blind and dumb and let us get this show on the road -#medbedinneed #praisethosewhorescue , #infreedom 'snameAmen

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 08:32
😱! Ghost Ezra 😂😂😂. What can a man truely know about labor pains!! Seriously.. ❤️ur work!! So ❤️🙏🏻you. But you kraken 🐙 me up!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:09
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I've seen it. It's frightening.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
24 February, 08:09
something really bright in the sky behind the white house. seems to be hoovering in the same place

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 08:41
In response Heather North to his Publication
I have been checking into WH cam and Reagan International since 5am. I did watch all night of the smoke and took several screen shots. What am I missing here? (Other than that Potus in the house.) What is hovering above? I did see them move the trailers that were out in front, away today.

Lil Dubbs @LDubbs
24 February, 07:32
Agreed. That's how I see this.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 February, 06:43
As a mom of 2, I will say that I loved every part of labor and delivery! Anticipation of the end result dulls the pain and makes every second worth it! ❤️

Pat Sprat @PatSprat
24 February, 06:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Meh.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 February, 06:31

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 February, 05:48
WHO CARES ITS LONG OVER DUE !!!!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 05:28
apt metaphor. Giving birth is not the 5 seconds of screaming they show on tv. its hurry up and wait. and wait. and wait. it gets more painful as the day wears on. at points you blame your husband, and there is swearing. you have to work really hard to remain calm, for the sake of the baby. you get really hungry and exhausted and you cry. then there are problems- he's not ok, he is in distress. you are terrified. they tell you to push- its the hardest thing you have ever done. there is blood, and water and agony. Suddenly, he's out, he's here, they hand you the most beautiful angel you have ever seen. you become solemn with joy as you realize that your work has just started. ( this boy i speak of is turning 18 in a month. he's still a beautuful angel. and he weighed almost ten pounds 😂)

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 February, 05:49
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
wow that sounds horrible!!!
4 sons max labor 2 1/2 hrs with 1st one!!! No pain meds, makes it last lots longer.
🙂😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 06:57
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Today is my oldest's Birthday! He is worth every minute of pain I endured for him to enter this World! The same for his Brother and Sister! They have been the joys of my Life, and the Grandchildren they have given me is the reason I still fight today for our Freedom! Sweet Freedom, we will experience it together for the first time! Thank You Father God Amen 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
24 February, 05:15
our country needs them to wake the FUCK UP!! Thank you Patriot.
It will only hurt for a bit, then we will heal
🇺🇸❤️🙏

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
24 February, 05:14
Thanks Ghost, I believe we're ready now to start that suffering as long as it takes to take down the evil doers. The DS and Cabal need to go once and forall, never to return. Shock and Awe on the death beds for all of them. Paint the picture so nobody will ever want to try this again.

WWG1WGA

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
24 February, 05:11
OH BOY have we ever been having labor pains! Right now it feels we are being SQUEEZED in the birthing canel! 😆 No matter what, we will see light & will be able to take that DEEP BREATH of fresh air & all will be right as rain!! 😃♥️

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 05:06
😂😆😆😂🤣🤣😆🤣😆😂😂 MSM keeps calling Biden president?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 February, 05:05
“Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:4-8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 February, 07:42
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Amen🙏

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
In response mikes mom to her Publication
He wants you to listen and act accordingly, he doesn't want you to just sit and do nothing like a demoncrat. He want you to buy physical gold/silver, show compassion and love your neighbor and help them so they get over to his side.

Jules Freeland @Jules4950
24 February, 04:57
After three NATURAL child births, having been run over by a car, broken ribs, puntured lung, broken jaw, breaking my leg with a compound fracure,
BRING ON THE PAIN

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
24 February, 04:56

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 February, 04:51
Very long and painful ones.

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
24 February, 04:50
Would like to know what to expect to help ourselves and others prepare.

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
24 February, 04:31
HEY!!!! my labor for my son was 42 HOURS!!!! 4 EPIDURALS AND OVER 2.5 HOURS OF PUSHING HIS 9'1oz ass out!!!!
I CAN TAKE THE PAIN!!!!

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
I so understand what you are saying! 😂 My labor was long with ALL my children. ( I had 3 boys) and my youngest was 9 lbs. 6.6 oz.s & his head was HUGE from his Fathers side of the family. 😂😂😂 Piece of cake! 😂😂

Robert Pistek @TreborKetsip
24 February, 04:26
Can we get an Epideral or are we to far along for that?