Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:34
In the rebirth of our nation there will be labor pains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
apt metaphor. Giving birth is not the 5 seconds of screaming they show on tv. its hurry up and wait. and wait. and wait. it gets more painful as the day wears on. at points you blame your husband, and there is swearing. you have to work really hard to remain calm, for the sake of the baby. you get really hungry and exhausted and you cry. then there are problems- he's not ok, he is in distress. you are terrified. they tell you to push- its the hardest thing you have ever done. there is blood, and water and agony. Suddenly, he's out, he's here, they hand you the most beautiful angel you have ever seen. you become solemn with joy as you realize that your work has just started. ( this boy i speak of is turning 18 in a month. he's still a beautuful angel. and he weighed almost ten pounds πŸ˜‚)
05:28 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 06:57
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Today is my oldest's Birthday! He is worth every minute of pain I endured for him to enter this World! The same for his Brother and Sister! They have been the joys of my Life, and the Grandchildren they have given me is the reason I still fight today for our Freedom! Sweet Freedom, we will experience it together for the first time! Thank You Father God Amen πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 February, 05:49
wow that sounds horrible!!!
4 sons max labor 2 1/2 hrs with 1st one!!! No pain meds, makes it last lots longer.
πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 07:25
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
he had a giant head- the nurse that handed him to me said, gurl, you jus gave birth ta two turkeys. kid is a beastπŸ˜‚

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 05:40
so beautiful and true! after 14 hours of labor the fill in doctor ( my doctor was on vaca ) told me they wanted to do a c section. the hospital was full and it was labor day and i think he was just tired. i was exhausted, but i was resolved to doing what i said out to do. i asked him "
is the baby in danger?" he said " no i dont believe so" " well then make your rounds and come check on me in a bit b/c im pushing this baby out" ..he sighed and walked away,. 3 hours later my i birthed him. blessings to you and your gift from God πŸ‘πŸŽΆ