Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:34
In the rebirth of our nation there will be labor pains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
24 February, 04:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
HEY!!!! my labor for my son was 42 HOURS!!!! 4 EPIDURALS AND OVER 2.5 HOURS OF PUSHING HIS 9'1oz ass out!!!!
I CAN TAKE THE PAIN!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
I so understand what you are saying! 😂 My labor was long with ALL my children. ( I had 3 boys) and my youngest was 9 lbs. 6.6 oz.s & his head was HUGE from his Fathers side of the family. 😂😂😂 Piece of cake! 😂😂
05:14 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
24 February, 06:27
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
haha yes!!! so worth it! my son's head circumference was 98%, he came out face up instead of down. was an adventure!!! that's for sure! he's 14 now and still the best thing I've ever done!❣️💕😍

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
24 February, 11:48
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
mine was born the same way. My son was absolutely worth it! He is going to be 29 this June.😲 Wow, I am all of sudden feeling old. 😂😂