Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:13
Looks like a military pow wow outside the Whitehouse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Good stuff, but what about a REAL arrest for ALL to see of a high profile, career clown show moron criminal? A. SINGLE. ARREST. Until then, we have nothing and I am certain YOU of ALL people know it. DANCE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:16
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You'll see their tribunals.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Would be GREAT..........but if I commit multiple crimes I go down for ALL to see. What about Schiff? He is pedo trash. I am not. Why does Schiff get special treatment? Swalwell? Feinstein? Waters? Nadler? And on and on and on. they should be arrested right now, FOR REAL, for ALL to see. There. BOOM, as the wannabes say.....THERE is your "Great Awakening". Until then? We have nothing. No country. No arrests. And we are getting skul fucked by the John Glover Roberts III types. Sick of it. END IT. NOW.

Amy Randy @VanDee
You're a child. Do some more research. Stop making demands like a little toddler and think beyond your arrogant, short-sighted nose. Get better.
02:30 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by VanDee in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:32
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
Thanks for the kind words Amy. Just searching for a real and true "Great Awakening" that would actually awake people who are still fast asleep. Next time I'll check with you before posting. Enjoy the $how!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
24 February, 02:36
You can't expose the clean up with out first cleaning up,else you might inerupt the clean up!

Amy Randy @VanDee
24 February, 02:36
Anytime dickwad. I eat people like you for breakfast.