Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:13
Looks like a military pow wow outside the Whitehouse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Good stuff, but what about a REAL arrest for ALL to see of a high profile, career clown show moron criminal? A. SINGLE. ARREST. Until then, we have nothing and I am certain YOU of ALL people know it. DANCE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You'll see their tribunals.
02:16 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 02:26
in this pic...the fountain looks like there is an angelic like being in the middle πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
24 February, 02:29
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Good eye! Looks like the Virgin Mary.

Evil Elf @Evilelf
24 February, 02:20
I am patiently waiting like everyone else, but deep down inside I'd love to see it blow up for all the world to see...

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:19
Would be GREAT..........but if I commit multiple crimes I go down for ALL to see. What about Schiff? He is pedo trash. I am not. Why does Schiff get special treatment? Swalwell? Feinstein? Waters? Nadler? And on and on and on. they should be arrested right now, FOR REAL, for ALL to see. There. BOOM, as the wannabes say.....THERE is your "Great Awakening". Until then? We have nothing. No country. No arrests. And we are getting skul fucked by the John Glover Roberts III types. Sick of it. END IT. NOW.

Amy Randy @VanDee
24 February, 02:30
You're a child. Do some more research. Stop making demands like a little toddler and think beyond your arrogant, short-sighted nose. Get better.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
24 February, 04:51
It's not special treatment. If you were arrested, you wouldn't cause mass panic in the world. Catch them all at once. Do it quietly. Covertly. And then once they're all rounded up - unable to tip off others due to keeping it secret, that's when you carry out the public military tribunal. You cannot think of what's going on in the deep swamp as your everyday type of arrest. Have common sense here. We all want to see them go down, and they are. Soon, it'll be public.