Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Everything is normal for the normies. It's why they are called normies to begin with.
01:42 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
24 February, 11:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So who are the normies to you all?? Everyone that isn't Anon?? If that is the case, believe me , NOTHING IS NORMAL.... I have assimulated and accepted a lot in the last year. What is it you expect?? Are we just supposed to stop and not do what we need to, to survive??? I haven't watched news for more then 10 years. I knew it was BS. I didn't wait for you to come tell me. It seems you are lumping everyone together. How is that different from them?? If you mean those still asleep, as far as I can tell that is part of your agenda also, correct? Thank you for what you have done, but please do not sit in judgement. 😪😪😪😪😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 February, 03:25
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
We are here for everyone that is still in the dark.
"Normies", like my sister can't handle the truth, don't want to know, will be the last to look truth in the eye. The moment they do, they are no longer normies.
A hug to you, and much love, it is not easy to integrate the truth while keeping going with the demands of life, not easy for anyone with a conscience. The truth has broken many, it took me a few years to process the raw grief.
wwg1wga means everyone, including "normies" and every soul at every stage of awakening.
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
24 February, 05:22
I call them zombies, we are the normies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
24 February, 03:09
😎Even those who are asleep can Wake-up and make a difference! This is worth the five min. to watch! https://youtu.be/RNM-q7FQK...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 02:55
'normies' = no eyes to see, definitely NO ears to hear.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 February, 02:53
Normies be like...

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 February, 02:33
I imagine this is @GhostEzra in the near future

Nikki Den @NikkiD
24 February, 02:17
Is there a vaccine for msm brainwashing? Guess not. They will see in time or they just won't. The flip side is that it would be a thousand times worse if it were not for President Trump, Military, Patriots, digital soldiers. Walking in faith is tough at times, but it is better than being immobilized in deceit and surrendering to evil.

Jose Bito @Josebito
24 February, 02:20
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Agreed!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 02:14
So do we get a SINGLE puvbl;ic arrest, public perp walk, public trial and public mother fucking hanging to help wake up the fringe trash and normies or not? Simple question. What on earth is the hold here? YOU do realize good Americans are dying every second because of this scam, right? DEAD.

All Well @AllWell
24 February, 01:58
That's why they do not want to hearthe truth, which they label ' conspiracy', from us. THEY are doing fine, making money, are protected by the justice system, unlike us, and they want it to stay that way.

John Anon @freeamerican59
24 February, 01:55
really? normal how? lotta people, including Trump supporters, dems it shouldn't really matter but too many Americans starving to death, freezing to death, psychologically beaten down, ostracized from friends and family, no good paying jobs high energy costs. does this nde experience need to be this brutal - so many ACTUAL deaths, for trumps own voters? who the fuck do you guys think you are? i wonder if you are drunk on power or too much of a god complex. trump's in charge, bidan is actor so who is responsible for all of this misery: Wait i know Trust The Plan, you guys only like critical thinking and discernment used against the "enemy". why don't you and flynn quit wasting time with content and put 100% of every waking second into finishing the job asap so we can see if you are actually going to deliver or just talk, post and meme us to death. if you don't like getting criticized do a better fucking job quit killing so many people this has gone on too long.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 February, 02:09
In response John Anon to his Publication
I won't hide from this truth. This just keeps going on. And yes real people are hurting and suffering. I have agreed that it did need to be this way. But at what point is it doing more harm then good ie waking more people up? How many good people will not be able to pull back and they go over the precipice?

I am also beginning to wonder how long we hold the line before there needs to be some action.

What if they are waiting for us to act and we are waiting for them to act?

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 04:44
In response John Anon to his Publication
ya'll need to trust God and not put your trust in man. If you are kicking and screaming, you dont trust Him. if God wanted something done no man on earth could stop it. what if they are rescuing more children, because it was worst than they anticipated. start being God foucused and not self focused, and you will see you can trust Gods plan. and timing.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 01:50
i know...its crazy....besides masks --they just going about their day like .....nothing 🤯🤯

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
24 February, 01:44
A scary thought, considering....