Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 01:42
Everything is normal for the normies. It's why they are called normies to begin with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
24 February, 11:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So who are the normies to you all?? Everyone that isn't Anon?? If that is the case, believe me , NOTHING IS NORMAL.... I have assimulated and accepted a lot in the last year. What is it you expect?? Are we just supposed to stop and not do what we need to, to survive??? I haven't watched news for more then 10 years. I knew it was BS. I didn't wait for you to come tell me. It seems you are lumping everyone together. How is that different from them?? If you mean those still asleep, as far as I can tell that is part of your agenda also, correct? Thank you for what you have done, but please do not sit in judgement. 😪😪😪😪😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
We are here for everyone that is still in the dark.
"Normies", like my sister can't handle the truth, don't want to know, will be the last to look truth in the eye. The moment they do, they are no longer normies.
A hug to you, and much love, it is not easy to integrate the truth while keeping going with the demands of life, not easy for anyone with a conscience. The truth has broken many, it took me a few years to process the raw grief.
wwg1wga means everyone, including "normies" and every soul at every stage of awakening.
🙏❤️
03:25 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 February, 08:25
In response Just Amom to her Publication
THANK YOU . I am still processing. I thought you all meant the unawakened, but wasn't sure. I have been following all this since last Jan. I knew there was a lot wrong with, news, government and other things for at least 10 years, but had no idea about how to get people to realize it. Can't even imagine what you all went through. God Bless you for all you have and are doing. Love sent your way.💞💓😉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏